ICD10 Consult puts the most searchable, complete, current ICD10-CM resource at your fingertips. With flexible search that speaks your language, a deep understanding of the codes, instant ICD9 to ICD10 conversion, and more, this is the resource you wish your EMR provided.
With ICD10 Consult, you’ll never have to flip through a 30 pound book or go hunting for a coding reference page again... nor will you scratch your head wondering which 'magic word' is in the code's name.
• Deep code analysis allows easy handling of laterality, encounter, and staging codes, letting the app do the work of finding the perfect code
• Tens of thousands of medical acronyms and synonyms are transparently cross-referenced to let you search using the terms you are used to; e.g. "MI" to "Myocardial Infarction"
• Search term flexibility understands that, for example, 'vertebrae' matches 'vertebra' and 'ovarian' matches 'ovary'
• ICD-10 tabular and alphabetical indexes integrated and simultaneously accessed to maximize results
• Instant linkage within code descriptions
• Coding guidelines as well as section and chapter instructions tightly integrated
• Know at-a-glance if a code is valid for reimbursement or if more specificity is needed
• Browse diagnoses by chapter, section and subsection; search within specific hierarchies
• Favorites list allows quick access to your most common codes, with groups to organize them
• Convert ICD9 codes to ICD10 by name or by code number
The 2019ICD10-CM codes were effective October 1, 2018.
ICD10 Consult also provides full searchable and browsable access to the old ICD9-CM codes which were in use until October 1, 2015.
ICD10 Consult is ad supported to provide you with the current, up-to-date codes. In-App Purchase is available to disable ads. There are no bait-and-switch limited features.
• Reduced space required for the app
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is so much easier than thumbing through that 10 lb book! Thanks!
Great for school and in practice
This has helped tremendously for my NP course work and saves me a ton of time coding in clinic. No nonsense, easy to use. Great app.
The annoying pop-up ads won’t even let me use the ICD-10 app. It keeps taking me back to the App Store to buy the sponsors’ apps!!! If this’s not fixed I’ll delete thus app! It’s new. I don’t mind paying for the app if there’s a paid version. Thank you!
- Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- 92 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2019 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
- In-App Purchases
- ICD9 Consult Upgrade $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.