ICD10 Consult 2018
By Evan Schoenberg
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ICD10 Consult puts the most searchable, complete, current ICD10-CM resource at your fingertips. With flexible search that speaks your language, a deep understanding of the codes, instant ICD9 to ICD10 conversion, and more, this is the resource you wish your EMR provided.
With ICD10 Consult, you’ll never have to flip through a 30 pound book or go hunting for a coding reference page again... nor will you scratch your head wondering which 'magic word' is in the code's name.
• Deep code analysis allows easy handling of laterality, encounter, and staging codes, letting the app do the work of finding the perfect code
• Tens of thousands of medical acronyms and synonyms are transparently cross-referenced to let you search using the terms you are used to; e.g. "MI" to "Myocardial Infarction"
• Search term flexibility understands that, for example, 'vertebrae' matches 'vertebra' and 'ovarian' matches 'ovary'
• ICD-10 tabular and alphabetical indexes integrated and simultaneously accessed to maximize results
• Instant linkage within code descriptions
• Coding guidelines as well as section and chapter instructions tightly integrated
• Know at-a-glance if a code is valid for reimbursement or if more specificity is needed
• Browse diagnoses by chapter, section and subsection; search within specific hierarchies
• Favorites list allows quick access to your most common codes, with groups to organize them
• Convert ICD9 codes to ICD10 by name or by code number
The 2018 ICD10-CM codes were effective October 1, 2017.
ICD10 Consult also provides full searchable and browsable access to the old ICD9-CM codes which were in use until October 1, 2015.
ICD10 Consult is ad supported to provide you with the current, up-to-date codes. In-App Purchase is available to disable ads. There are no bait-and-switch limited features.
What's New in Version 9.4
• Improved two-way linkages between etiology and manifestation codes. Alphabetical index entries now show and link to manifestation codes which should also be coded.
• Added Favorites sharing and export/import capabilities
• Various other minor improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 9.4
- Size: 79.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- © 2008-2018 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ICD9 Consult Upgrade$9.99