ICD10 Consult 2017 Free
By Evan Schoenberg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ICD10 Consult puts the most searchable, complete, current ICD10-CM resource at your fingertips. With flexible search that speaks your language, a deep understanding of the codes, instant ICD9 to ICD10 conversion, and more, this is the resource you wish your EMR provided.
With ICD10 Consult, you’ll never have to flip through a 30 pound book or go hunting for a coding reference page again... nor will you scratch your head wondering which 'magic word' is in the code's name.
• Deep code analysis allows easy handling of laterality, encounter, and staging codes, letting the app do the work of finding the perfect code
• Tens of thousands of medical acronyms and synonyms are transparently cross-referenced to let you search using the terms you are used to; e.g. "MI" to "Myocardial Infarction"
• Search term flexibility understands that, for example, 'vertebrae' matches 'vertebra' and 'ovarian' matches 'ovary'
• ICD-10 tabular and alphabetical indexes integrated and simultaneously accessed to maximize results
• Instant linkage within code descriptions
• Coding guidelines as well as section and chapter instructions tightly integrated
• Know at-a-glance if a code is valid for reimbursement or if more specificity is needed
• Browse diagnoses by chapter, section and subsection; search within specific hierarchies
• Favorites list allows quick access to your most common codes
• Convert ICD9 codes to ICD10 by name or by code number
The 2017 ICD10-CM codes are effective October 1, 2016, and the app will automatically transition to the new codes on that date. The 2016 ICD10-CM codes were effective October 1, 2015 and should be used until then.
ICD10 Consult also provides full searchable and browsable access to the old ICD9-CM codes which were in use until October 1, 2015.
ICD10 Consult 2016 Free is ad supported to provide you with the current, up-to-date codes. In-App Purchase is available to disabling ads. There are no bait-and-switch limited features.
What's New in Version 8.7
Minor bug fixes.
The BEST ICD-10 coding tool I have used.
This app carries on the tradition from the ICD 9 version, of being very straightforward easy to use and accurate in the details. I have nothing negative to say about this product. I use it every day.
Useful coding app
I have been using this app for about 2 mos now. I use it everyday and is really definitely useful!! I just wish that the upgrade is not that expensive $9.99 😳
ICD10 Consult 2017
Easy to use. So far very accurate. Good suggestions when what you want isn't quite the way it's now phrased you put in a system and possibles come up.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 16, 2016
- Version: 8.7
- Size: 78.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- © 2008-2016 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ICD9 Consult Upgrade$9.99