ICD10 Consult 2016 Free
By Evan Schoenberg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ICD10 Consult puts the most searchable, complete, current ICD10-CM resource at your fingertips. With flexible search that speaks your language, a deep understanding of the codes, instant ICD9 to ICD10 conversion, and more, this is the resource you wish your EMR provided.
With ICD10 Consult, you’ll never have to flip through a 30 pound book or go hunting for a coding reference page again... nor will you scratch your head wondering which 'magic word' is in the code's name.
• Deep code analysis allows easy handling of laterality, encounter, and staging codes, letting the app do the work of finding the perfect code
• Tens of thousands of medical acronyms and synonyms are transparently cross-referenced to let you search using the terms you are used to; e.g. "MI" → "Myocardial Infarction"
• Search term flexibility understands that, for example, 'vertebrae' matches 'vertebra' and 'ovarian' matches 'ovary'
• ICD-10 tabular and alphabetical indexes integrated and simultaneously accessed to maximize results
• Instant linkage within code descriptions
• Coding guidelines as well as section and chapter instructions tightly integrated
• Know at-a-glance if a code is valid for reimbursement or if more specificity is needed
• Browse diagnoses by chapter, section and subsection; search within specific hierarchies
• Favorites list allows quick access to your most common codes
• Convert ICD9 codes to ICD10 by name or by code number
The 2016 ICD10-CM codes are effective October 1, 2015.
ICD10 Consult also provides full searchable and browsable access to the ICD9-CM codes which were in use until October 1, 2015.
Please visit www.icd9consult.com for additional screenshots and to learn more.
ICD10 Consult 2016 Free is ad supported to provide you with the current, up-to-date codes. In-App Purchase is available to disabling ads. There are no bait-and-switch limited features.
What's New in Version 8.0.3
- Improved behavior of the new toolbar which allows access to the parent of codes from the code details screen
- Fixed a bug when combining a focused code with textual search and a laterality choice
- Improved search experience when searching by an ICD10 code
- Fixed a few minor bugs when displaying ICD9 to ICD10 conversions
- Added a feedback link to email us with suggestions
Best one I've found
This coder saves me so much time and frustration by allowing me to search using more common terms- CHF, MS, UTI, etc. One button to save and list my frequently used 'favorites' has also simplified coding my visits. Thank you Dr. Schoenberg!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 8.0.3
- Size: 59.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- © 2008-2016 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ICD9 Consult Upgrade$4.99