Use this application for practicing your billing, then when you are ready, upgrade to the latest codes 2013 to ensure accuracy and maximal billing.
Don't pay twice for the same app, this application is universal with an optimized unique and beautiful interface for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- For testing purpose, this app contains complete implementation of ICD-9-CM diagnosis codes, all of them updated to 2016 effective October 1, 2016.
- In App upgrade to ICD 10
- Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Easily browse groups of codes with a beautiful and unique interface.
- Intelligent search feature, type the beginning of any word or code and get a list of results.
- Tag your favorite individual code.
- Share any code by email.
-- SUPPORT INFORMATION
We consider support very important and we take it seriously. We have included support request from inside the application.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any issues, or drop an email to email@example.com.
We will be happy to assist you.
- Option to upgrade to ICD-10-CM.
- New User Interface.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and Accessable
I just downloaded the program to my phone after trying several online help sites and using AAFP's coding tool. It is very simple, helpful and has sidebars for clarification . I had used the program with our EMR and Google and Wikipedia and online fast coding. All were very frustrating. This program will speed up my day and decrease my stress.
This is a lot more convenient than using the spiral bound book that weighs about 8 lbs!
I have several codes memorized from doing Orthopedic billing for past 29 years, but this helps for codes I don't use often.
No response to questions
Ok app. This is not a difficult algorithm to convert to a program.
There is a link to ask questions of the IT staff. I have sent several questions and Never received a response.
They ask for full purchase price to receive updates to the 2012 version after I already purchased the app in early 2012!
- Sergio Valle Mayorga
- 31.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 SVMSoft
- In-App Purchases
- ICD9-CM 2014 codes $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.