Ice Age Adventures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scrat's nutty pursuit of the cursed acorn has world-changing consequences.
Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd are suddenly floating out to sea at the edge of a continental cataclysm. Left all alone, Sid needs your help to rescue his friends and save the entire herd.
Get ready for ICE AGE ADVENTURES!
AN EPIC ADVENTURE
• Explore the unknown with Sid, Manny and Diego
• Travel through diverse environments
• Uncover secret treasures and defeat iconic villains
RESCUE THE HERD
• Play a match-3 mini-game and sled with Sid to save the day
• Recruit Precious and bring the herd together quickly
• Escape the avalanche in an addictive runner mini-game
• Use rescued animals as power-ups
• Compete with friends in daily & weekly challenges for rewards
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game or by paying with real money. This app contains advertising messages. This game also allows social network connectivity in order to play with others, as well as advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties. Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
The herd is getting ready to celebrate the holidays with new decorations, seasonal animals and a special adventure!
A NEW ARCHIPELAGO:
- Visit the tropical islands of Wave's End.
- Cretaceous is back! Battle him in an exciting new chapter of your adventure.
- Rescue Granny, Sid's surprisingly spry grandma.
- Expand your snow village to access the new harbor and ride the new Great Sea Turtle.
- Set sail to a new location: the limited-time archipelago.
- Explore the North, South, East and West Islands to save missing friends.
- Unwrap all kinds of colorful decorations.
- Take on a special holiday quest and save the Reindeer.
ONE HOT TEASER
- Get a first glimpse of an upcoming adventure in the Smokey Shores.
- Discover exclusive additions to all mini-games.
IMPROVEMENT AND FIXES
- Enjoy a new interface for the Events menu featuring a clearer task and progress display.
- The Mystery Caves issue has been fixed. You can now access it without waiting for your heroes to come closer.
- Minor bug fixes.
This game is fun, BUT---not able to obtain enough acorns with out buying them. When I do earn the tokens, they disappear even if I don't use them, they don't stay accumulated like they should. No one can play this game 24 hrs a day every day to earn the best prizes and that's what it would take to obtain them. The bridges--too many acorns required, I agree with other reviews. Everything, like land and animals cost too much. Can't earn item required in the games needed to cross bridges. There are no items in gold shells that are needed to accumulate to cross bridges. So far only berries. What gives? I quit and deleted the last Ice Age Game for some of the same reasons. I didn't respond for a rating or review until now because I wanted to give it a probationary period to see how the game progressed. To tell the truth, sorry it is not as great as I had hoped. It's fun but only for so long. Fix the problems and people will give more favorable ratings. Thanks
Yes, this game is cute and fun, but the golden acorns cost WAY TOO MUCH! It's going to cost $60 (real money) just to rescue the T-Rex parents! My child who has a great fascination with dinosaurs is heartbroken because I can not justify spending that much. Here are other problems:
1:time- everything takes WAY to long to build.
2: to make money, you clear debris on islands. I feel it costs too much berries for the amount of shells (game money) you are rewarded. If you want to build a stegosaurus home, prepare to spend a full 2 days clearing debris to make money before you reach the 130,000 shells. Not to mention, you'll have to upgrade your shell bank first, which takes forever.
3: you can only open 5 gifts a day. My kid has hundreds of gifts in her inbox that will never get opened. What's the point of adding friends?
4: the mini game where you spin the wheel? We NEVER win anything valuable. The most ever won was 400 berries and 500 shells . We've never won acorns. :/
5: the turtle ride also costs too many berries for the rewards you're given
6: golden clamshells? You can use 2000 berries to reach just one, but then only get 200 berries in a shell. There should be awesome rewards in these!
7: after the valentines update, our last troodon is missing some kid is freaking out because the mission can't be completed.
Don't waste your money
They have a good idea but it needs some fixes...1st thing are the dumb acorns, or lack there of... All the mini games are rigged to never give you more than berries or shells....useless.
Game is ok... You need to get some new mini games to play but also there needs to be more ways to find your stupid acorns. When you clear an island, when you rescue a friend, hidden in trees and bushes at home (more than the one per week), and when you go to the island and spin those not so random wheels .... Ive yet to get one stupid acorn from those things. So rigging to make people pay not gunna work. You may get some people to pay but theres more of us who will just quite playing. Your game isnt like coc so paying isnt as much fun. Just food for thought.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 95.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- Ice Age Adventures TM & © 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. Ice Age Adventures game software, excluding Twentieth Century Fox elements © 2014 Gameloft.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Acorn Reserve$1.99
- Acorn Satchel$4.99
- Acorn Elation$9.99
- Acorn Bliss$19.99
- Ultimate Acorn Reserve$0.99
- Acorn Paradise$49.99
- Acorn Nirvana$99.99
- Fantastic Acorn Elation$4.99
- Acorn Elation$5.99
- Fantastic Acorn Paradise$24.99