By ICE BlackBox, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ICE BlackBox sends your audio, video, and GPS information to our secure server where it becomes a permanent record of threatening situations. Videos cannot be deleted from the device, preventing an attacker from forcing you to delete an incident against your will. Use the app to prevent an attack from escalating by holding up your iPhone and stating “I have you on ICE!”
• One-button streaming of audio, video, and GPS – Our simplified camera interface is designed to be easy to use in stressful situations. Press record, and your video and GPS location are automatically uploaded to our server.
• In-app 911 dialing, with auto-notification to your emergency contacts – If you need to contact 911, this app does more than just dial, it sends your video and location to your emergency contacts by text or email, automatically.
• Review and Share Videos – If the recording is not a 911 emergency but you still wish to send it to someone like law enforcement or school officials, you can easily send the links by text or email.
• Videos cannot be deleted within the app – This is to protect you from being forced to delete the video during an incident. Remember, this is like having a silent witness that won’t back out.
• Combat Domestic Abuse
• Defend Against Assault
• Report Animal Abuse
• Prevent Child Abuse
• Prevent Bullying
• Fight Hate Crime
• Document Workplace Harassment
• Document Traffic Incidents
• Record Law-Enforcement Stops
• Safeguard Walks at Night
• When you travel
• Whenever you feel unsafe or threatened
Spread the ICE BlackBox movement to all your friends and family members. Join us today, for a safer tomorrow!
ICE BlackBox is in partnership with the National Sheriffs Association and the National Neighborhood Watch.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
• Improved UI for iOS 8
• Performance and Stability Improvements
Useful in all sorts of scenarios
Asks for basic information like email but you control where the vids go and who is contacted. I would like a feature to auto send to selected contacts. I may not be able to hit the send button.
I just read an article about this regarding animal abuse. Now that I've seen it - it's not just for that. Awesome. I hope I never have to use it - but if I do - it's just a click away...
Used this app on an animal abuse situation. Cops came out to check on it. Owner lied, police left, then I got a call. Seems this cop gave my name as person reporting the abuse.
I am 70 and the abuser is a young thug. I dared not call again. Dog died 6 months later and was only 2 years old. He had lived in hell the entire time. Would never use this app again to report animal abuse.