***App featured in AAA (American Automobile Association) Magazine***
*** FREE for a limited time! ***
iPhone/iPod app that keeps track of your Medical Emergency information I.C.E. ( info needed "In Case of Emergency").
It helps you organize personal medical information to keep track of your Medical Emergency contacts, Physician contacts, Insurance Information, your Allergies/reactions , your Medications, Medical conditions, Blood type, Vaccination / immunization records and other important medical data.
Information is useful for first responders, hospital personnel, paramedics and other emergency personnel responding to accidents, crimes and disasters. Emergency contact information is very useful to facilitate treatment during life-threatening situations.
*** Featured in AppStore > Health and Fitness > What's Hot ***
+++Accurate and Concise information in your app can possibly save your life+++.
Carry it around in your iPhone, iPod all the time for quick and easy reference and to keep on top of your emergency data.
* Easy and Intuitive interface for entering Medical Emergency Data
* Keep all your Emergency contact list in one place
* Can assist first responders in contacting family and friends in the event you're involved in an emergency
* Health Insurance Info, Blood-group and more..
* List of your Medications
* List of your Allergies
* Vaccination / immunization records. Add your immunization history for personal use and for healthcare providers, daycare, school, or camp entry requirements.
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* Convenient quick reference.
* Update it anytime - No need for printed Medical ID cards.
* Support for both Non-Metric (US) as well as Metric Systems.
***App featured in AAA (American Automobile Association) Magazine- (AAA Westways Magazine - March/April 2013 edition)
This app saves emergency medical information data.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to contact developer
I want to try this app but for some reason it is set up for the iPod Touch Gen2. I wonder if there is some reason it won't work on a Touch Gen1. Other developers I've contacted in the past have told me they marked the wrong check-box when submitting the app to iTunes. Could this be the case?
I did not give one star because of the Gen2 thing. I gave one star because when I attempted to contact the developer (both the website and the support site) I was unable -
"Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."
This tells me this app is not ready.
Sorry, I really don't like giving bad reviews - but - not being able to contact the developer - inexcusable.
Waste of time!!!!
Only gave a 1 star cause I had to. This app doesn't deserve even a star. Freezes up then paid the $.99 to show on lock screen and doesn't show my contact info. Would like a refund or you can fix the bugs!!
Not happy at all with this app
I was just entertaining in my information and it kept freezing. I have an iphone and I was connected to wifi so it shouldn't do that. You have to pay for your info to be on your lock screen.
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 4.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Lock Screen Emergency Info $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.