ICE ('In Case of EMERGENCY')
By iHealth Ventures LLC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***App featured in AAA (American Automobile Association) Magazine***
*** FREE for a limited time! ***
iPhone/iPod app that keeps track of your Medical Emergency information I.C.E. ( info needed "In Case of Emergency").
It helps you organize personal medical information to keep track of your Medical Emergency contacts, Physician contacts, Insurance Information, your Allergies/reactions , your Medications, Medical conditions, Blood type, Vaccination / immunization records and other important medical data.
Information is useful for first responders, hospital personnel, paramedics and other emergency personnel responding to accidents, crimes and disasters. Emergency contact information is very useful to facilitate treatment during life-threatening situations.
*** Featured in AppStore > Health and Fitness > What's Hot ***
+++Accurate and Concise information in your app can possibly save your life+++.
Carry it around in your iPhone, iPod all the time for quick and easy reference and to keep on top of your emergency data.
* Easy and Intuitive interface for entering Medical Emergency Data
* Keep all your Emergency contact list in one place
* Can assist first responders in contacting family and friends in the event you're involved in an emergency
* Health Insurance Info, Blood-group and more..
* List of your Medications
* List of your Allergies
* Vaccination / immunization records. Add your immunization history for personal use and for healthcare providers, daycare, school, or camp entry requirements.
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* Convenient quick reference.
* Update it anytime - No need for printed Medical ID cards.
* Support for both Non-Metric (US) as well as Metric Systems.
***App featured in AAA (American Automobile Association) Magazine- (AAA Westways Magazine - March/April 2013 edition)
This app saves emergency medical information data.
TRY OUT OUR OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
Track your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. It is available at:
* iExercise Journal
Track you daily Exercise/Physical activities. It is available at:
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Updated for iOS 7.x
Waste of time!!!!
Only gave a 1 star cause I had to. This app doesn't deserve even a star. Freezes up then paid the $.99 to show on lock screen and doesn't show my contact info. Would like a refund or you can fix the bugs!!
Not happy at all with this app
I was able to download the app, but I wasn't able to get INTO the app to put my info in. Downloading the app is a waste of time when you can't use it properly. It doesn't even deserve 1 star, but I can't submit this without a star.
I was just entertaining in my information and it kept freezing. I have an iphone and I was connected to wifi so it shouldn't do that. You have to pay for your info to be on your lock screen.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 29, 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iHealth Ventures LLC.
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lock Screen Emergency Info$0.99