Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Extend your Smartphone, Sense the World. The iCelsius is a temperature probe that turns the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a digital thermometer.
IMPORTANT - Requires separate hardware available from http://www.icelsius.com to operate. The app can work in demo mode if no probe is connected.
Compatible with wired and wireless (Wi-Fi) iCelsius probes!
The current app downloaded from the App store will read temperature, create graphs and set up alerts.
Please visit our website www.icelsius.com for more information!
A stainless steel tip makes it possible to measure liquid temperatures such as baby formula, cooking ingredients, wine, tea, household appliances and hundreds of other applications.
Can also be used in school or for teaching science, for equipment calibration, food quality control, cold chain control.
The application is constantly improved based on user feedback.
• Live Display – shows useful temperature data in one shot
• Graphs – with pan and zoom touch support
• Alarms – Generate alarms when temperature goes outside a configurable (lower and/or upper) limit.
• Snapshot Record – Ability to record a single reading, along with title, picture and note.
• Continuous Record – Ability to continuously record readings as well as to add notes, take a picture and drop a pin on the graph.
• History – Access all your previous records.
• Recipes – For cooking and barbecue, choose preset recipe or create your own.
Find more probes & wireless measurement devices on our product website www.icelsius.com and company website website www.aginova.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.71
• Critical fix for iOS7
Dual BBQ Needs Dual Alarm
I've been searching for a device that can use WiFi instead of Bluetooth or 300Mhz. I wanted something I could use to keep an eye on my smoker and since it produces a lot of smoke I have the smoker a ways from the house. WiFi works great for this extended range that low power wireless like Bluetooth can't reach.
I bought the dual probe because I need to watch the smoker temp and the meat temp. Two widely different temps most of the time.
The problem with this app when used with he dual bar-b-que probes is that there is only one set of alarm points and it applies to both probes. I want to set a low temp alarm for the smoker to tell me if it runs out of wood and I want to set a high temp alarm for the meet probe to tell me the meat is cooked. The smoker low temp alarm is above the meat temp most of the time and the finished meat high temp alarm is below the smoker temp.
The hardware from iCelsius seems to be in short supply. I ordered mine a couple of months ago and just received it recently. So this is my first big test of the system. So far, so good except for the alarm thing. Since this is a 12 hour cook I'm going to have to plug it in. It only has a 6 hour battery life.
Works fine -
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 29, 2015
- Version: 2.1.71
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Aginova Sarl
- © 2015 Aginova Sarl/Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.