Extend your Smartphone, Sense the World. The iCelsius is a temperature probe that turns the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a digital thermometer.
IMPORTANT - Requires separate hardware available from http://www.icelsius.com to operate. The app can work in demo mode if no probe is connected.
Compatible with wired and wireless (Wi-Fi) iCelsius probes!
The current app downloaded from the App store will read temperature, create graphs and set up alerts.
Please visit our website www.icelsius.com for more information!
A stainless steel tip makes it possible to measure liquid temperatures such as baby formula, cooking ingredients, wine, tea, household appliances and hundreds of other applications.
Can also be used in school or for teaching science, for equipment calibration, food quality control, cold chain control.
The application is constantly improved based on user feedback.
• Live Display – shows useful temperature data in one shot
• Graphs – with pan and zoom touch support
• Alarms – Generate alarms when temperature goes outside a configurable (lower and/or upper) limit.
• Snapshot Record – Ability to record a single reading, along with title, picture and note.
• Continuous Record – Ability to continuously record readings as well as to add notes, take a picture and drop a pin on the graph.
• History – Access all your previous records.
• Recipes – For cooking and barbecue, choose preset recipe or create your own.
Find more probes & wireless measurement devices on our product website www.icelsius.com and company website website www.aginova.com.
- Bug Fixes for Bluetooth Sensors
- Added support for product Receptor 2.0
- Remote mode fix
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome for monitoring temperature
I designed a system to monitor the temperature inside my truck because we take our dogs everywhere with us. I can set an alarm threshold and get back to the truck if there is a problem with the air conditioner. Thanks.
Remote BBQ monitor that works!
I bought this app and the two probe BBQ thermometer a few months back on the the promise that it would be updated to allow the iPhone app to monitor temperatures over the internet - from anywhere. Well they have come through. After updating last week I spend a few days testing before writing this, and I'm happy with the result. I can see two thermometers from any remote location. The frequency of update is adjustable when initially setting up the remote function. The battery on the BBQ thermometer lasted several hours updating every 2 minutes. Temperature alerts work remotely also. It will tell you when you pass the temperature that you set (high or low), and this can be adjusted within the app as you go. A few things to remember: The app does not update the temperature when it is not running (or is in the 'background'). If you stop and restart the app, it will again begin tracking temperature, but won't have record of the temp data prior to its current session. All and all that's not a big deal to me. Also, I had to sign up for a google account and grant access to iCelcius for the remote interface. All and all, great functionality. Just what I was hoping for.
Handy and accurate
I do love this product and its companion app is good. It works great. I don't have any trouble with the app. The only issues are small and they are with the equipment itself. The plug in doesn't stay plugged in very easy so I use a rubber band to hold it together and that fixes the problem. The other issue is the lights on the temperature probe are very difficult to see in daylight.
All in all I would still recommend this product to friends and family. I love being able to put a brisket on the smoker and keep an eye on the meat temperature and the smoker temperature al from my smart device. I've been known to plug my iPad in and set the display to never shut off and just leave the app open and watch it while doing other things. Like enjoying a cold beer with friends. And everyone can hep keep an eye on the meal. Makes for more fun.
- Aginova Sarl
- 58.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Aginova Sarl/Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.