By U.S. Figure Skating
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The icenetwork app, sponsored by Prudential, was created to engage figure skating fans and enhance their icenetwork experience while on the go. The app provides users access to figure skating:
· Skate Radio
· Television Schedules
· Twitter Conversation
The initial version of the icenetwork app does not include video, but fans can still visit icenetwork.com to watch their favorite skaters live and on demand. Some special features of the app include the ability for fans to set alerts while viewing the television schedule so they don’t miss seeing a single skater on TV and a similar function to set alerts for upcoming Skate Radio broadcasts.
Skate Radio is a unique way to experience the sport of figure skating that, until the release of the icenetwork app, was reserved for those attending the U.S. Figure Skating Championships. Now, fans anywhere can tune in to Skate Radio on the icenetwork app and listen to figure skating experts provide insight into the technical scoring of the sport and how each element in a skater’s performance is being scored in real-time, as well as episodes of podcasts like "Ice Talk".
What's New in Version 2.0
icenetwork 2.0 offers a better than ever fan experience just in time for the 2017 Bridgestone Skate America Event!
- “Skate Radio” has been revamped to provide enhanced audio controls and a whole new on-demand section that hosts podcasts like "Ice Talk."
- Brand new “Skaters” section dedicated to information about figure skaters and their results.
- ‘TV’ and ‘Results’ sections have been strategically combined into a new ‘Events’ section with improved native views and functionality
- Be sure to turn on your notifications as we’ve updated our tech to include location-based alerts and updates to help you stay informed with the most relevant information
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The United States Figure Skating Association
- © 2017 Ice Network, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.