Evil stirs beneath the Spine of the World.
In the northernmost reaches of the Forgotten Realms lies the region of icy tundra known as Icewind Dale. Journey deep into the Spine of the World mountains, a harsh and unforgiving territory settled by only the hardiest folk. Encounter fearsome beasts that have learned the cunning and ferocity needed to survive among the snow-shrouded peaks. Confront an evil that schemes beneath the carven glaciers and mountainsides to wreak destruction upon the face of Faerûn. This is the world of Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
Originally released in 2000, Icewind Dale is a Dungeons & Dragons game set in Wizards of The Coast's legendary Forgotten Realms. This Enhanced Edition allows a new generation of players to experience this epic adventure.
- Swords and Sorcery: Discover dozens of new spells and items, including new magic armor and weapons.
- Blackguards and Wizard Slayers: Select from almost 40 new kits and classes to create the perfect adventuring party.
- A New Look: Experience the Enhanced Edition's all new interface, including the new Quickloot bar.
- Bring A Friend: Join your fellow adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer games.
- See The Unseen: Explore quest content cut from the original game, now finished and restored.
- More to Experience: Enjoy the countless bug fixes and improvements that await you in Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition!
We’ve made over 300 fixes and features throughout the 2.5 Infinity Engine updates and now this much-anticipated update for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition is coming to you!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game but sound stopped working
I’ve played the entire series many years ago and I was really excited when it was rebooted for iOS/Android. The app works well, it’s quick on the iPad Pro - can’t wait to see more titles come out soon.
Well Adapted to iPhone/iPad
This is one of my favorite classic RPG’s and it was incredibly well adapted to the mobile platform. I play whenever I’m waiting around somewhere with nothing to do. Worth every penny.
Four year old bug
The Orrick's store bug broke my game - at the end of Chapter 3 I still can't see any of the bonus items even if I buy something or go away and come back multiple times. Updating to 2.5 did not fix. Come on guys, you've known about this bug for at least FOUR YEARS and you still don't have a fix!?
Hello! His store should work, as there was a bugfix issued for the 1.4 version. If you can reliably repro the issue, please report it support.baldursgate.com.
- Overhaul Games Inc.
- 3 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Beamdog
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.