YOUR MORE COLORFUL, POWERFUL, PERSONAL TRAINER.
Endorsed by pro athletes, and designed by ICG® Master Trainers the ICG® Training App provides free workouts to take your training to the max. Via Bluetooth 4.0 you can now pair your training applications to view, save and track workout history. Select workouts by fitness goal, sport activity or specialist program then match your bike‘s console to the workout‘s color to be in the right training zone.
ICG® training app users can select, customize and even share workouts between friends. These same, intuitive features have been designed to empower personal trainers to send workouts to their clients, and group instructors to create or select routines, sync music and playback in their classes. Providing your members with powerful workouts has never been so easy.
• Select workouts by fitness goal, sport activity or specialist program
• Color Match - it's the easiest way to train with Power, and guarantees results
• Be the motivator and the motivated by customizing workouts and sharing with friends
• Data exchange with external devices - save & track your fitness results after every workout
• Record efforts and screen results by launching the activity camera
• Share workout activity on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Personal Trainer? Build and send workouts to your clients to keep them on track
• Group Instructor? Make life easier, select ready-to-go workouts or create and store all your routines with synced music on one devise
- Improvements in design
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
no Apple Health or Strava connection?
The app is nice, it does a good job of offering different workouts with color guidance. I love the option to create custom workouts. (I am working on building some now, it’s time consuming to do it right, but will be rewarding using songs I love.) ... I have 2 big complaints, though. Each costing the app 1 star. ... 1st: There is only SIT or STAND for the pre-made workouts / custom built workouts. Really needs to have STAND 2ND and STAND 3RD as options. ... 2nd: This doesn’t connect to Strava, AppleHealth, or any other training app that a cyclist or health enthusiast would use to track their progress. Thankfully, I have an Apple Watch so I can just run that with the generic exercise app in the watch, but wish this app connected to something else without having to have something else on me while working out. (Now I need my heart rate monitor, my iPhone, and my Apple Watch.)
Few basic bugs
The basics of the app seem to work pretty well, based on my one use so far...but on the summary at the end there are some basic data issues: the watt/hr was 0, and the distance is in KM with no apparent way to change to miles. There is also no total time for the workout displayed anywhere, seems like a very basic oversight. Lots of potential in this app, I hope these basic issues can be sorted out.
Doesn’t live up to the bike
The ICG bikes that go with this app are excellent bikes. Too bad the ICG app doesn’t live up to them. Problems include poor data tracking, zero ability to share data with other fitness apps, and a clunky interface that makes it hard to see your data.
If you’re a road cyclist working on your winter training, stand by for disappointment. This app lacks the features you’re using on your outside rides. Big shame, particularly because the ICG trainers are otherwise top-shelf gear.
- Indoorcycling Group GmbH
- 35.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ICG
- In-App Purchases
- Fire It Up $7.99
- Double Barrel $7.99
- Inferno $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.