By Diigo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Diigo browser (formerly iChromy) brings the best of Chrome’s interface,speed and Diigo's web annotation service to the iPad.
1. Tabs on Top
It’s very easy to open, switch and close tabs.
Type search keywords or URL in one box.
3. Extra space for the web content
The address bar will be hidden automatically when you scroll down the page, so you get the the extra space for web content. To show the address bar, just tap the tab again.
4. Read later and Reading list (Offline reading)
One click to save a page to reading list, so you can view them offline. One click to remove a page from the reading list. It’s fast to get pages in and out.
5. Share to different places
Share the page to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Diigo, Instapaper etc.
6. Context search
Search from context menu directly.
7. Open link in new tab
Long press a link and choose different open options.
1) Incognito Mode
2) Clear password
3) Clear history
4) Clear Cookie
1) Find in page
2) Remember password
3) Quick Dial in new tap to help you access most
visited sites quickly.
4) Add .com, .edu, .gov, .net in the Omnibox
5) Save pictures to Photo App
6) More accurate URL suggestion in address bar
7) Tap status bar to scroll pages to top
1) More stable
2) Recover tabs after the browser crashes
1) Identify iChromy as desktop browsers to access
2) Keep the address bar when you scroll the page
3) Always open link in background tab
Follow us on Twitter: @diigo_browser
What's New in Version 5.15
fix some bugs on iOS 9
Great idea, bad implementation. Sorely needs updating
Really like the potential of this browser, but like the others here have said, it crashes constantly, and always when highlihhting.
In addition to the issues noted in other reviews, it won't open any wordpress pages, links that work fine in other browsers. It just sends me to wordpresses' 'oops' page. Even the wordpress contact and homepages don't work.
It's a shame because with some bug fixes this would be one of the best browsers out there.
Not very user friendly
This app has been very problematic for me. I am supposed to be using the App/website for a class and I am wasting tons of time just trying to make it work. With the App, it constantly freezes my screen. When I try to do anything it locks up. I have downloaded and removed the App 5 times with no better results. Hopefully there will be an update soon to fix the glitches.
Functional, but buggy still
Usable for reading your ToRead list & looking up bookmarks. As others mentioned, css and html5 not recognized. In addition, the add/edit bookmark screen is missing outliners, crashes every time I try to hilight, and regularly prompts me to "updated to the latest version!", but no newer version is available. I so wish there was!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 5.15
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Diigo
- © Diigo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Hide advertisement on quick access view"$1.99