icitizen | ic – Connect with elected officials. Influence action.
**Covered in New York Times, Huffington Post, Fivethirtyeight, Politico and the Apple iTunes Store.
icitizen connects you with your elected officials and the organizations you care about. Using icitizen, easily vote on and promote issues and policies that affect your life. Elected officials and organizations use that feedback to inform policy and make sound, data-driven decisions.
Send feedback that makes an impact
- Tap into civic engagement: vote in icitizen polls to influence action on important issues. Poll results are seen by elected officials who are using icitizen.
- Discover local sentiment: learn more about where your community stands on pressing issues.
- Participate securely: vote with the security and anonymity similar to the voting booth.
- Generate momentum: Have an idea on how to improve your community? Share it on icitizen, tag your elected officials and promote it with your network.
- Get noticed in politics: Gain awareness for your ideas by tagging relevant elected officials who can support your cause.
Stay informed on politics
- Stay up-to-date on trending issues in your community, state and nation.
- Find your elected officials and identify their district and party affiliation.
- See how your district ranks in employment, education, income and more.
Let’s evolve democracy together. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @icitizen or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/YouCount.
Have feedback, questions or suggestions? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Native, improved iOS sharing
- Inclusion of poll and idea author avatars in builder, list, and detailed views
- Updates to support zip 4 in addresses for better district resolution
Ratings and Reviews
Friendly interface, easy to use.
No longer updating polls
This used to be a great app, but then it stopped generating new polls with any frequency about the times that preparation for the first NK summit. Now it is no better than all the other polling apps out there that do not update their polls. Avoid!
I like the app, but it’s clear the majority of its users are left-leaning.
- icitizen Corporation
- 28.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © icitizen Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.