Features for iClass corporate are as follow:
• Live Polling: Audiences vote on predefined answers using their mobile devices. Results are shown in real-time on the projector as pie chart and table.
• Live Q&A: Audiences raise their question(s) in free-form text in the Q&A session.
• Short Quiz: Audiences answer a series of questions to test their understanding on a topic, showing live score in real-time. The question type include matching, multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank.
• Brainstorming: Audiences response in short-form answers are collected. The result are shown in real-time as different format, such as word cloud, table and pie chart.
• Drawing: Audiences submit their drawing answers based on a given background image. Results are shown in real-time on the projector.
• Upload: Audience can upload their video answers with maximum size of 12MB within 30s. Results are shown in real-time on the projector.
• Text: Audience can see the text information in each topic. It can be subtitle or additional detail of the activity.
• Website: Audience can visit the attached webpage(s) in the event.
For account registration, please contact email@example.com
- IT Wake Limited
- 45.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Impacts Technology Ltd. (Subsidiary of IT Wake Ltd.)
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.