By Symphonic Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Carefully handcrafted from musicians to musicians, iClassicalScores has been designed to satisfy all the needed features for the daily round instrument performers by making their life easier and more comfortable. Don’t carry paper scores, pencil, rubber, metronome and other old stuff any more because you will have all this and much more with this app.
iClassicalScores is the perfect musician companion. Create your own library by searching and downloading free scores from the largest music library on the internet. And then view, annotate (in-app purchase) and share all of them.
- Search for more than 200.000 public domain scores in the international music library project. Filter your searches to find the exact score.
- Import scores from Dropbox, other apps and email attachments.
- Digitalize your real paper scores with your device camera. Apply effects to enhance the result and create a Pdf.
- Organize your scores by putting them into folders.
- Synchronize your downloaded scores with your other devices through iCloud.
- Share, print, open with other apps, listen to your downloaded audio... and more!
- Use a Bluetooth foot pedal to turn pages.
- Make perfect annotations to your scores using the easy and useful annotating tools. (Requires in-app purchase)
- You can also use the built-in metronome, music player, recorder and piano keyboard.
- Arrange the pages of your scores.
Pianists: two pages, two devices
- The only app which lets you see a score with two devices: one for the left page and the other for the right page. (It requieres at least iPad Air and above or iPhone 6 and above)
For orchestras and chamber music
- Using multiple devices to see the same score and one of them leads the others: sending page changes and annotations.
- Track your practice time and be more productive.
- Set goals and win awards
If you need support, please send us an email to:
"iClassicalScores is a really great App!" Rating: 4/4
For news and promotions follow us on Facebook and twitter (@SymphonicApps).
If you have any comments, suggestions or new ideas, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
All the scores and audio performances are provided by the IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library (http://imslp.org), a fantastic source of scores and audio which are free.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
3.0.2 Quick update
- Fixed downloading issue.
- Other bug fixes.
- New: tap & hold a score in the library to select it and enter in edit mode.
- New: metronome tap tempo function.
New free major update 3.0 with new awesome features and improvements! The main goal of this update has been making the app more useful for the musicians redesigning some existing features and implementing new functionalities.
Here are some of the news:
- New: Redesigned library layout. Choose between grid or list.
- New: New scores' icons.
- New: Upload scores to the cloud.
- New: Download scores from any Cloud service.
- New: Now you can enter more metadata about your scores to find them easily.
- New: Redesigned search for scores function and interface. Now if you mistype any text when searching, you can still get results.
- New: Track your practice feature. See what, when and how much time do you practice.
- New: Set practice goals to get awards and receive practice status notifications to help you practice more.
- New: Arrange the pages of your scores. You can add, rotate, remove, move, edit and share the pages of your scores.
- New: Tuner tool.
- New: Two pages mode. View a score using two devices: one for the left page and the other one for the right page.
- New: Apple pencil compatible.
- New: Three pen presets shortcuts.
- New: Undo and redo tap shortcuts.
- New: Bookmarked pages thumbnails.
- New: Two finger tap navigation shortcuts.
- New: Airturn PED compatible.
- New: Adjust the size of the page of any score.
- New: Change the page background color.
- New: Korean language added.
- Improve: Adapted for the iPad Pro 12.9 screen.
- Improve: Annotation drawing speed.
- Improve: Redesigned music player and recorder.
- Fix: iPhone rotation layout.
- Many other bug fixes.
- Much more!
I really want to like this app
But I have an iPad 2 and this app causes a great deal of crashes. Sometimes it doesn't load at all and has to be restarted multiple times. If this wouldn't continue to happen it would be a great application. I can't trust it to be reliable in a live performance setting, which is unfortunate. I think the developers need to get their act together and put out software that works if they expect us to pay for it. I think it is sad and frustrating. Dont waste your money.
Shuts Down Constantly
I love the idea of digitizing my my music so I can travel with all my pieces on my iPad, but the program is too unreliable to use. When I open a piece it displays for a few seconds, then the app crashes. restarting it does no good, it just shuts down again. Would love it if it would work!
Great way to keep scores
As a musician, I can keep off line the scores I find on Internet and need for my studies!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 29, 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 138 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Alfred Cots Via
- 2016© Symphonic Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annotate scores update$2.99