Carefully handcrafted from musicians to musicians, iClassicalScores has been designed to satisfy all the needed features for the daily round instrument performers by making their life easier and more comfortable. Don’t carry paper scores, pencil, rubber, metronome and other old stuff any more because you will have all this and much more with this app.
iClassicalScores is the perfect musician companion. Create your own library by searching and downloading free scores from the largest music library on the internet. And then view, annotate (in-app purchase) and share all of them.
- Search for more than 200.000 public domain scores in the international music library project. Filter your searches to find the exact score.
- Import scores from Dropbox, other apps and email attachments.
- Digitalize your real paper scores with your device camera. Apply effects to enhance the result and create a Pdf.
- Generate your own custom blank sheet paper and use the annotations to handwrite your own music.
- Organize your scores by putting them into folders.
- Backup your library and restore it at anytime.
- Share, print, open with other apps, listen to your downloaded audio... and more!
- Use a Bluetooth foot pedal to turn pages.
- Make perfect annotations to your scores using the easy and useful annotating tools. (Requires in-app purchase)
- You can also use the built-in metronome, music player, recorder and piano keyboard.
- Arrange the pages of your scores.
Pianists: two pages, two devices
- The only app which lets you see a score with two devices: one for the left page and the other for the right page. (It requieres at least iPad Air and above or iPhone 6 and above)
For orchestras and chamber music
- Using multiple devices to see the same score and one of them leads the others: sending page changes and annotations.
- Track your practice time and be more productive.
- Set goals and win awards
If you need support, please send us an email to:
"iClassicalScores is a really great App!" Rating: 4/4
For news and promotions follow us on Facebook and twitter (@SymphonicApps).
If you have any comments, suggestions or new ideas, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
All the scores and audio performances are provided by the IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library (http://imslp.org), a fantastic source of scores and audio which are free.
## New features
* Library filter. Now you can filter your library by composer, piece style, tags... This function is also available in the playlist when choosing scores.
* Enhanced tags. You can add tags more efficienty in the score information.
## New features
* iOS 11 ready. Drag and drop any score files or audio files in the library.
* iPhone X ready.
* Annotations Layers. Now you have a lot of possibilities with this new feature. Create layers to distribute annotations through them.
* New annotations toolbar. Now you can annotate more efficiently using the fixed toolbar.
* Half Page mode. Pass half page to preview the next page. This is ideal for live playing.
* Redesigned Recorder. New interface and functions.
* Redesigned Music player. New interface and new functions like changing the tone and speed.
* Enhanced Playlists. Now is more easy to add scores. Create and print a preview of the playlist .
* Enhanced Notes. A note can be reminded after opening a score.
* Enhanced Play live mode. Now, while seeing two pages, you can change the lead page between left or right.
* Enhanced Orchestral and Two Screens Mode.
* Annotations work more smoothly.
* App size reduced.
* Other minor improvements.
* Many bug fixes such as importing scores issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Lost folders after backup restored
I had to restore my ics library from a backup. I lost all the folders.
Great app for music teachers
I have been using this app since I got the iPad Pro at the beginning of the year. It is great for making notes on scores and parts for my students. I utilize this app mostly for importing classical music from the IMSLP website. I have access to a tremendous amount of music this way. Additionally, I can scan or even take a photo directly from the iPad to import music that I own a copy of.
I recently acquired an AirTurn Bluetooth foot pedal for my iPad and it automatically works with this app without having to set anything up. It is fantastic to flip pages without missing a beat.
Version 3.2 lost score titles and practice history
The latest version (version 3.2)
1- lost the titles of all my scores
2- lost all the record of my practice time
3- lost all of my bookmarks
A small consolation is that it kept my annotations
So, I see nothing to recommend version 3.2. Stick with the older version if you can.
After dabbling in piano playing for decades, I started playing more seriously in 2015. It soon became clear that to progress exercise and etudes are important. (Per Playing the Piano for Pleasure by Charles Cooke.) I have a bookcase of music to play, but I sent my Hanson and etudes to college with a son. Therefore, I downloaded this app and have been very pleased.
I really like the convenience of easily and quickly downloading public domain music. Before this I was downloading pdf files and putting them Kindle. That was tedious.
On an iPad air it has performed quite nicely.
In 2017, I'm thinking of getting a Bluetooth foot pedal for page turning.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Alfred Cots Via
- 130.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2018© Symphonic Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Annotations $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.