iClip - Clipboard Recorder & ClipArt Manager
By Irradiated Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iClip is the premier multiple clipboard & scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
•• Would you like to see iClip in action? Click the Web Site link on the right to see a video. ••
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac's Dock. Just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag & drop, or just 1-click.
Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away.
Looking for version that is compatible with OS X 10.6.8? Visit the Web Site.
••• Was featured in Apple's "Staff Picks" in December 2011 •••
What's New in Version 5.2.4
• Critical Bug Fix! Please update if you use 5.2 to 5.2.3 to prevent data loss should iClip quit unexpectedly.
• Does not crash any more after days or weeks of use if iClip is never quit.
• Solves some Dropbox synching issues.
• Automatic window hiding does not get stuck when switching Clipping Sets.
• Pop-Up Preview for Internet Address clips allowes editing now.
• Supports application ID exchange with other clipboard tools (see http://nspasteboard.org, "org.nspasteboard.source").
• The iClip Events script has been updated on the support website, fixing an error that occured when a Smart Search Set was active during the recording of a new clipping.
My Favorite Clipboard Manager for 20 years
I have used Butler, FlyCut, PasteBot, ClipMenu, and a dozen other ones. This iClip software is my favorite one for its ease of use, visible bins, configurations abilities, apple script, and the list goes on. I have a terminal brain disease with severe memory loss. This app is my daily, all day, goto for new clips, customized storage bins, image captures, etc. The ease of use is very impressive to me as my brain disease makes it hard to learn new tasks. The icons are so intuitive, even my silly brain can easily understand what will happen with each click. The keyboard customization is awesome too. And I can even choose to keep the iClip bins visible at all times. Wow and Thank you is what I say to iClip Developers. Way to GO! OH! and I was so shocked when I select text within any app, and click the right arrow next to the empty bin, viola! No copy/paste needed. No copy needed. Selected text will go into the bin with a mouse click (or of course command c...)