iCollect Everything is the #1 app on the App Store for managing your collectables or inventory, whether at home, work, or school. This is a Universal app and works on both iPhone and iPad. Scan in or search for any item you own or want and add them to your lists. Full of incredible features!
• Manage and inventory any of these FREE collections:
- Video Games
- Comic Books
- Toy Cars (Hot Wheels)
- Bricks (LEGO)
- Action Figures
- Dolls (Barbie)
- Vinyl Figures (Funko)
- Board Games
- Model Trains and Planes
- Pins (Disney)
- Customized Collections
- and so much more! (see screenshots for more details)
• Create any Customized Collectable type you can think of:
- Collect Harry Potter stuff? You can create a collectable type for that!
- What about sewing patterns? You can do that too.
- Sports memorabilia and trading cards? Done.
- Disney and other pop culture products and toys? We can help you manage those too.
- Vintage Coca-Cola, antiques, music equipment, school classroom inventory, shop tools, posters, anything really.... we can help you manage it with this app.
• Loaded with millions of items from around the world in our database.
• Full barcode scanning and database search.
• Cloud Backup
• Sync across multiple devices, including iPad
• Supports input in any language and allows selections of any country and currency.
• Filters, sorting, and importing.
• Three different custom layouts.
• Multi-level sorting
• Shake to Select
• Default Field Data
• Customize which fields are displayed
• Section Counts
• Share your collection with friends or on social media like Facebook and Twitter.
• Format your Titles with A, An, or The removed.
• Extra features like colored Themes and more.
• Every field is editable.
• Store up to four pictures per item, including front, back, and inside images of items.
• Personal details per item including Loaned, Purchase Price, Purchase Date, Date Added, Personal Rating, Last Watched, Storage Location, Opened, Notes, Estimated Value, and more.
• Index bars and search for quick access in large collections.
This app is a completely new collecting experience, written from the ground with Swift 4, iOS 12, the latest devices like iPhone X, XS, and XS Max, and full Universal iPhone/iPad support built-in. Our app was created with a cloud database backend designed specifically to allow each item to be stored with its own individual attributes.
We can import your collection from nearly anywhere: Previous legacy versions of iCollect, Sort It Apps, and Hooked In Motion software, Collectorz, MyMovies, Delicious Library, BookBuddy, and much more. Just send us your import file and we'll get you rolling.
Large collections require an in-app purchase per collectable type to unlock unlimited storage.
- Fixed a bug where some items weren't saving because of a problem with international dates.
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to list all your collections
I use to write down all my videogame collection, but it was complicated using only the notepad, with this app I can list all my collections. I’m using it for games and movies, And i like the wishlist because you don’t only list what you have but what you are planning to get in the future, i think my wish list is longer that the list of stuff that i actually have. Also everything is saving on the cloud
The only thing i didn’t like very much of this app and i think should be changed is that to switch from one collection to another you have to go to the whole list of collections i think it needs to be updated where you can choose your collections, that way when you go to switch there is only the list of your personal collections and not everything
Other than that it is a very good app for all collectors
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support!
Very bad experience
I got the app assuming it was like the other iCollect apps. I reach my 75 movie limit and it says to purchase. I hesitate a few times and a window pops up and says I can purchase the app for $5.99 and that was the only offer. I purchase the app. Doesn’t allow me to continue adding movies to my collection. I send a email and a message through FB. I get 2 emails back a week and a half later asking me for my email associated with the app and they’ll fix it on there side. I provide. It’s been a week and a half and I haven’t gotten a response yet. I’ve sent 2 more emails with no response. Now it won’t even connect to show anything with an error message showing. I feel this is a great app idea if the developers were more on top of handling there business. Guess I’m going somewhere else for another app.
Developer Response ,
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with PRIORITY in the Subject line and we'll get you fixed immediately.
I downloaded this because it said it was free to use. I then noticed that it says “in-app purchases” and thought these were optional. I was moving along, putting video games into the collection, got to 20 and was promoted to pay $10 to keep adding video games. I wasn’t sure what this was all about, since I thought it was free, and went to the reviews. In the reviews, the developers said several times that it was free until you hit a “very high” count. 20 video games across multiple consoles isn’t a lot. I’m very upset. I reread through the detailed app description and saw that it said that I would have to pay a separate fee for each collection that I have, of which I have many (coins, books, movies, video games, board games, and more—some of which number in the hundreds or even thousands) and was looking forward to using the app to keep them all sorted, but it’s way too expensive to pay $10 per collection. I rather make excel spreadsheets or Access databases for them. So, long story short, I’m very disappointed.
- iCollect LLC
- 62.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iCollect
- In-App Purchases
- Add Unlimited Movies $9.99
- One-Time Discount $5.99
- Add Unlimited Video Games $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.