iCollect Video Games HD
By Runner Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Follow us on Twitter @hookedinmotion ***
Also be sure to check out these apps:
iCollect Movies HD
iCollect Comic Books
Hooked In Motion has created the ultimate movie viewers application: iCollect Video Games HD.
Works with all iPads!
Catalog every video game you own. Search right on your iPad by title, platform, publisher, and more to find the exact game you want to play at any time, without needing to sift through your physical collection or browse on a computer.
Here is a quick rundown of what iCollect Video Games HD can do:
- Watch trailers and walkthroughs associated with your video games.
- View game details in full screen on your large iPad screen.
- Sync your collection with http://www.icollectmedia.com/ and share with family and friends.
- Storage Location and Custom fields
- Manually type in the UPC.
- Manual entry with no barcode.
- Spiders Google and our own servers for cover art and information about a title.
- If no information is present, take your own picture and type in the details and add it to our server for others to use.
- Use a picture from anywhere on the web for your cover art.
- Use a picture from your Photo Library.
- IGN links
- Add it to your library. Sort by Wii, Playstation 3, or customize your filter bar right from the main screen.
- Sift quickly through your catalog using the index.
- Library view
- Shake for random game
- Sort without The and A option.
- Loan your games out and keep track of who has what
- See games you've never beaten
- Entry for purchased value and date.
- Options for Publisher, Developer, Discs, High Score, Players, Ratings, and more!
- Customize which information is displayed in your game cells.
- Add a game to a wishlist if you know you want to buy it in the future.
- Email out your wishlists to family and friends for holidays and birthdays.
- Already ordered a game but don't have it yet? Add it as a preorder. Add the release date as well.
- Incredible search capabilities. Browse through your library in a whole new way. Want to see all games you have that are made by EA Sports? Easy. Want to see all of your Japanese games only? Easy.
- Video tutorial for help.
- A LOT more!
We look forward to your feedback.
What's New in Version 4.2
- Fix for crashing in iOS 5.
Adding games to your collecting is simple, however EVERY single time I edit details the program crashes and actually deletes the game completely. It would also be nice to see your collections in a bookshelf format similar to the ipod version.
Other than the quirky crashes (a real test of patience) and no barcode reader for the ipad version (although again the ipod version has one) it's pretty good, 3 stars, 5 if the quirks can be ironed out.
So I first download the free version for the iPhone onto my iPad2 and am able to scan things in with my camera and think to myself I like this and the iPad version will only be better so I shell out the $4.99 for this app only to find out you can't scan things in with your camera! I mean this really ticked me off…I have a ton of video games and I am not going to plunk away at all of the barcodes…I want an update to happen that enable me to use my camera or my money back so I can buy the cheaper iPhone version which lets you use the camera.
So I buy the new one for the "IPAD" and of all the platforms available for game selection, "IPAD" is not available angry birds had only selection is for iPhone Germany. Seems strange that don't have that available. Also missing leapfrog as a platform
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 31, 2011
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elizabeth Allen
- © Hooked In Motion, LLC 2010-2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.