By Lennox Industries
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app is designed to be used with the Lennox iComfort S30 and E30 Thermostat
The Lennox iComfort S30 and E30 thermostat doesn’t just control temperatures like a conventional thermostat, it automatically adapts to individual lifestyles and to the changing environment to help deliver the ultimate in comfort, energy savings and peace of mind. The Lennox iComfort App allows the user to control their HVAC system from anywhere in the world as though they were standing in front of their own thermostat.
• Adjust and view your house temperature from anywhere in the world
• Edit and view your thermostat schedule
• Smart Away™ Mode* uses the location on your mobile phone to detect when the house is empty and automatically change the temperature to a more energy-efficient setting. When a family member is on the way home it automatically returns the temperature to its regular setting
• Much like a weather report will use a temperature and wind speed to determine a Wind Chill index to indicate the perceived temperature, the iComfort S30’s and E30's Feels Like™ Temperature takes into account indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity to make a home feel exactly like the homeowner desires. Therefore, when the thermostat is set to 72 degrees, a home will “Feel Like” 72 degrees year-round
• Allergen Defender on the iComfort S30 and E30 gives immediate allergy relief by monitoring air quality and pollen levels outside. When high levels of pollutants and allergens are detected, the fan automatically turns on to keep the home’s air clean
• The thermostat’s advanced warning system predicts problems before they happen and alerts the homeowner
• Safety protection notifies you if your house gets too hot or too cold
• Get alerts, reminders and advanced warnings from your system wherever you are
You must own a Lennox iComfort S30 or E30 thermostat to use this app. The Lennox iComfort S30 and E30 thermostat must also be connected to your home’s Wi-Fi router before the app can control the settings. For more information go to http://www.lennox.com/icomforts30/
We truly appreciate your questions and comments. Please keep sending your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or @AskDaveLennox on Twitter
*Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically affect battery life
What's New in Version 3.3
· Add support for the new iComfort E30
· Additional French language support
· Minor Bug Fixes
Worked for a couple of weeks
I live out of state from the house this thermostat is in. I figured this would be awesome and, instead, I lost connection with the thermostat while 1400 miles away from the house. I had the display locked (which I did through the app) and couldn't unlock the screen without the app. Did I mention that I lost connectivity from 1400 miles away?
My wife is now at the house helping me troubleshoot and the app is asking for a PIN. The thermostat won't let me pull a PIN from it. If I exit and then return to the app, it shows the address of our house and lets me pick that house and "add" it. After waiting 15 minutes for it to add before I give up, I exit the app then re-enter.....THEN......it updates to show that it is pulling info from the thermostat....15 more minutes, I give up again and leave the app. Come back, no change. I kill the app, re-open it.....the thermostat isn't there and it is asking for a PIN again.
Rinse and repeat.
I suggest getting a Z-wave, zigbee, or some other thermostat. All of THOSE devices in my house (and the Smartthings app that run them) have run without issue. This is incredibly frustrating.
Nice app once you get logged in, but the app constantly has log in problems. It's supposed to log you in automatically after you enter your password and user name the first time, but 80% of the time it fails. If you're lucky, you might be able to log yourself in manually (a major pain in the rear), though it's more likely you'll have to delete the app, download it again and then log in manually to have any real chance of getting it to work. FIX THIS PLEASE! You're better than this. Fire your app developer and start over.
So far...zero functionality
As others have said, I registered the product, connected to Wifi, downloaded the app, and can't get the thermostat to show up. It says to go to settings->account to get a PIN and that option just doesn't exist on the thermostat. I'll update if this ever changes but so far the app and associated geo-fencing (which is why I bought the product and replaced my Nest) are useless.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 134 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lennox Industries
- © 2015 Lennox International Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.