iComics - The Comic Reader for iPad and iPhone
By Tim Oliver
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iComics® is a Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch that allows you to read DRM-free comics from your own collection, quickly and smoothly!
"Highly customizable and polished" -The Best Apps for Reading Comics on Your iPad, MakeUseOf, 2015
"Attractively designed" -Best Comic File Readers, AppAdvice, 2015
Supporting all of the major comic formats, iComics makes it extremely easy to import comic files onto your iOS device and start reading them straight away!
* Supports all of the major comic formats (ZIP, CBZ, RAR, CBR, 7ZIP, CB7, TAR, CBT, LZH, LHA, EPUB, PDF).
* Collections for organizing sets of comics.
* Hot jumping directly from one comic to the next.
* Super smooth scrolling when turning pages.
* Comics can be imported from your PC via iTunes, or from other apps on your iOS device (Such as Dropbox, or Safari).
* Comic files are never modified or destroyed (So you can get them back off your device whenever you want!)
* A slider that lets you jump between comic pages quickly.
* Comics can be read from left-to-right, or right-to-left (Great for Eastern comics)
* Page zooming can be set to reset every time a page is turned, or locked to the same scale across all pages.
* Extra wide comic pages can be split up and treated as two separate pages.
* Many sharing settings including being able to email, print or locally save individual pages!
iComics requires iOS 7.0 or higher
Supported hardware includes:
* iPad (2 and above)
* iPhone (4 and above)
* iPod touch (5th Gen)
* Adding bookmarks.
* Integrated Dropbox, WiFi and web browsing for importing comics.
* Integrated comic metadata editing.
* The ability to extract nested archives.
* Being able to crop/format comic covers.
Follow 'iComicsApp' on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook for updates!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Thanks again for using iComics!
- iOS 9 Compatibility
iComics has been slightly modified and recompiled to be properly compatible and up-to-date with iOS 9.
- Fixed a bug where external apps might not recognise comic book file formats (coz, car etc) when attempting to import them.
- Additional bug fixes and general refinements
Please remember to rate the app on the App Store, and make sure to follow 'iComicsApp' on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook for all the latest updates!
Works great. Don't know about iOS 9. But the app is fine. I've had the issue before where it crashed constantly.
Try to delete everything, then fresh install and copy over your comics fresh. That worked for me a few versions ago.
I just did a fresh install again on this and even with the latest update for iOS 9 it still crashes on start up.
Still not working properly
App still doesn't work on iPhone. App opens and then quickly closes. Works fine on iPad tho
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Timothy Oliver
- © 2012-2015, Timothy Oliver. "iComics" is a registered trademark of Timothy Oliver in Australia, pending other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.