*** This version of iCompta will not evolve anymore : check iCompta 6 to get the most recent version ***
iCompta is an application that lets you manage your personal accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful charts.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Manage multiple accounts and organize them into groups
- Multiple currencies
- Keep track of your income and expense thanks to budgets
- Manage shared expenses : you can finally know who owes what to who
- Beautiful charts
- Download your transactions from your bank in just one click if your bank supports OFX direct download or with just a few more clicks using the embedded browser
- Easy import / export of transactions in QIF, OFX or CSV formats
- Full synchronization between iCompta 4 Mac and iCompta 2 iPhone / iPad
- Password encryption
iCompta is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Greek.
Support is available in English and French.
- iOS 8 fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Tried a dozen, this is one of the best apps
iCompta is one of the better personal finance apps available on iOS. Though it does have areas of improvement, for many users, this app is substantial enough that they don't need a desktop app:
• Direct connects to many financial institutions worldwide
• Uses the built-in browser to download financial institution transactions & imports into the app. Though requires a couple of extra steps, it's very easy & is offered as a free option to the direct connect which often are provided for a monthly fee
• Skip entering every transaction manually. Software should do the work for you. Any app lacking direct import of financial data isn't living up to that potential
• Simple transaction splits & you can add other people to the splits to track what is owed. Splits can be entered as % or in $ amounts, just tap the % which changes to a # symbol for $ entry
• Investments needs work, basically it's not supported yet, but is on the roadmap for the near term
• Graphs are good, better than most, but could offer more. Btw, turn the iPhone to horizontal for a better experience
• Tip: when entering amounts manually, tapping on the red arrow changes the $ entry from expense to income
I like it!!!
I'm not sure why this isn't a more popular app. There is no other app that I can find that allows you to directly download transactions from your bank and reconcile them with what you've entered. It totally replaced Quicken which I was using on my MacBook. I use the online banking apps mint and pageonce pro, but they only show real time data. iCompta allows me to schedule repetitive bills into my register and then reconcile them once they've been paid. If I deviate from my budget I can see the immediate results on my future balance once I enter the transaction.
It has a few quirks and a learning curve hence the 4 stars. If you can combine the functionality of this app and mint or pageonce together it would be the killer checkbook app!
Why did I think I'd find any better?
I tried Pocket Money because it "looked" easier. I ended up right back with iCompta.
I find the sync is flawless and so much easier than most. There is a small learning curve as there are some differences from some of the other programs out there but this program, along with the desktop, is working...and that's all I want...easy and accurate.
If you take the time to learn and ask when you have questions, you'll soon come to love it. Don't be afraid to ask the developer questions. Cyril has always responded to my inquiries and helped me to learn. I'll stick with this one.
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2008 LyricApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.