*** This version of iCompta will not evolve anymore : check iCompta 6 to get the most recent version ***
iCompta is an application that lets you manage your accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful charts.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Manage multiple accounts with multiple currencies
- Sort and filter your transactions to make statistics on your income and expense
- Keep track of your income and expense thanks to budgets
- Monitor your portfolio
- Manage shared expenses : you can finally know who owes what to who
- Beautiful reports and charts
- Download your transactions from your bank in just one click if your bank supports OFX direct download or with just a few more clicks using the embedded browser
- Easy import / export of transactions in QIF, OFX, CSV, XML and JSON formats
- Full synchronization between iCompta 5 on Mac and iCompta 3 on iPhone / iPad using iCloud, Dropbox or local network
- Modify many transactions at once using batch editing or the powerful rules engine
- Professional features : handle taxes, manage clients and make invoices
- Check transactions on your bank statements to avoid mistakes
- Password protection
Support available in English and French.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good set of apps
Both the OS X & iOS apps are solid apps. It’s simple to download transactions for your credit card, bank or other financial institution, as long as your financial institution wants to offer a decent transaction update. Some do, some don’t & some charge. For this reason I need to download my bank transactions as a CSV file. They charge for the luxury of a OFX download. By using the built-in browser, the data file is opened by the app which makes it almost as easy as an OFX file. My CC provider offers OFX downloads complimentary…. 8-) It is easy to manage banking this way. Even the iPhone app offers the same transaction download options. When I was auditioning mobile apps, I was surprised that developers were not supporting transaction downloads, instead they made the customer manually enter them all. I quickly dumped them all for iCompta, good sync feature & both apps did the work for me. The Help documentation is a light, hope that they can focus there soon. The desktop & mobile apps work well together offering a good set features to manage finances with. Cheers !
IMO a really good finance program
I do not know what to say about the negative reviews toward this app and its developer. Not once have I experienced any untoward responses whenever I have contacted the developer with questions/problems. Indeed, each inquiry has been treated respectfully and promptly. As for the program (both desktop and mobile), well, they do as claimed and they do it very well. Each is feature rich with essentially all of the functionality to deal with all aspects of transaction record keeping and budgets. This cannot be said for the competitor offerings when considering both the desktop and mobile applications as a package. At any rate, to each his/her own. All of this sort of thing boils down to individual tastes and needs.
Doesn't work with USAA. Developer is snippy and rude.
Spent and hour trying to set up my banking accout to no avail. Finally got it to recognize my accounts, but would only download 1 transaction. Setup is muddled and extremely confusing. Emailed the developer and he told me to cut and paste some error logs….and to "not be so dramatic" and "every heard of a country other than the United States? This software is intended to work in many countries and that's why you may have to change a file encoding setting because it is not the same for everybody" . LOL It's really quite simple…I buy the software and it should work. I don't have the time or will to email error log codes to figure out why your software doesn't work. When the first thing I have to do it study the user's guide to try to set things up there's something wrong. I'd give it zero stars if I could.
- 21.8 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 LyricApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.