iCompta is an application that lets you manage your accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful charts.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Manage multiple accounts with multiple currencies
- Sort and filter your transactions to make statistics on your income and expense
- Keep track of your income and expense thanks to budgets
- Monitor your portfolio
- Manage shared expenses : you can finally know who owes what to who
- Beautiful reports and charts
- Download your transactions from your bank in just one click if your bank supports OFX direct download or with just a few more clicks using the embedded browser
- Easy import / export of transactions in QIF, OFX, CSV, XML and JSON formats
- Full synchronization between iCompta 6 on Mac and iCompta 6 on iPhone / iPad using iCloud, Dropbox or local network
- Modify many transactions at once using batch editing or the powerful rules engine
- Professional features : handle taxes, manage clients and make invoices
- Check transactions on your bank statements to avoid mistakes
- Password protection
Support available in English and French.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
nothing connects to download. You don't realize this until it's installed. So you have it installed for about 30 minutes when you try to get a refund. And that's a SCAM
iCompta 6 is a great application, both macOS and iOS iterations. Its well thought out feature set clearly demonstrates a deep understanding of both financial principles and practical functionality on the part of the developer. All of this translates into a positive, uncompromising user experience. The app processes and organizes data in multiple ways. Automating some of that via rules is one of them. Entering new transactions is as fast and easy as can be.
One of the great things I love about iCompta is that you are not forced to anything; the developer doesn’t decide for you what is the best method to synchronize and backup your data, for example. Instead, they offer multiple options and let the user choose which to use. These options include: iCloud, Dropbox, Local Network, iTunes File Sharing and E-Mail. You can even change the color of transaction categories (and with it the color of the pie and bar charts) to suit your preferences …Have to appreciate that!
Nothing will connect to auto download
I keep hoping this program would work as good as bankivity because there is one function on here i totally enjoy and that is the ability to change a single scheduled transaction only one other program has that and its sync function is horrible. I don’t understand why it is so hard for it to sync downloades unless it is designed for use overseas. Oh well for that reason I cannot auto download or even download a single account is the reason for 1 star hope they fix that and will change my rating.
Developer Response ,
Hi, you can contact me by email so that I can help you fix that OFX Direct Download issue. Regards
- 21.9 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © LyricApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.