iCompute for Year 2 is a Primary Computing Scheme of Work fully matched to the computer science objectives of new National Curriculum for England - Computing at Key Stage 1.
Written by a computer scientist and Primary Computer Science Master Teacher, it is a BETT Awards & ERA Awards finalist and provides all the materials schools need to teach Year 2 pupils computing using iPads creatively and with confidence.
iCompute for Year 2 contains:
* structured, half-termly, computing units that use engaging, age-appropriate, coding apps
* detailed, step-by-step, lesson plans and end of unit assessment guidance
* differentiated tasks, extension/enrichment ideas for pupils
* lesson resources (including pre-written computer programs and pupil support materials)
* teacher support materials
* pupil worksheets & iPad activities
* links to a broad range of software and tools to support teaching computing
* video screencasts for whole-class teaching
Updates to file handling.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.