By Carnation Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Program and Document Launcher for OS X
• Be in control of your desktop with Icon Pallet...
• The perfect complement to your OS X Dock, Icon Pallet keeps your icons in the same location, and at the same size, no matter how many you add (up to 600).
• Icon Pallet stores the link to your folders, apps and documents, for launch and access with a single click.
• Organize your programs, files and folders on an expandable pallet instead of cluttering your desktop with icons or squeezing them onto a crowded dock.
• You can add names and colors to your folder icons, making
it easier to recognize them on your Icon Pallet without having to roll the mouse over the folder icon to see the full name.
You want easy? Just one click on an icon will...
• Launch a program
• Open a document
• Open a folder
• View and select items within a folder or drive
• Drag an icon of any file, folder or program to a blank square to install the link on Icon Pallet.
• Drag a document to one of the application icons on Icon Pallet to open the dragged document within that application.
• Hold the control key down while clicking on an icon on Icon Pallet (or right-click if you have a two-button mouse) to open a document within a folder, or to see menu options for each icon.
• Hover the mouse over an icon on Icon Pallet to see the file name. Hold the command key down while hovering to see the full path name showing where the original file, folder or program is located.
• Drag icons around in the window strip to organize them.
• Breathe easier with Icon Pallet holding all your favorite Macintosh goodies right where you want them, ready to go.
With Icon Pallet, you're in control.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
Fix - When you launched the app and selected "Show Original", it would say that the file or folder was not found. It would work after that. Just fail the first time after launch.
Fix - Dragging an icon from one square to another could intermittently leave a copy of the old icon in it's original location and create a blank folder in the new location.