Turn any photo on your Mac into a beautiful icon, combine images and text to create stunning logo designs and edit existing graphics to achieve a perfect user interface. All these features make Icon Plus a very useful tool for both app developers and graphic designers. Here is a list of what Icon Plus has to offer:
* Modify the canvas size
* Choose between a coloured or transparent background
* Modify the start and end colours of the background gradient
* Modify the corner curvature of the background
* Modify the size and colour of the background border
* Modify the offset, colour, angle and blur intensity of the background shadow
* Select the image (PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, GIF or BMP) that will be placed in the center of the icon
* Modify the vertical and horizontal offset of the image
* Choose between a flat or coloured icon design
* Modify the colour, scale and rotation of the icon image
* Modify the offset, colour, angle and blur intensity of the image shadow
* Enter the text that you want to appear on the logo/icon
* Modify the vertical offset, horizontal offset, colour, font type and font size of the text
* Modify the size and colour of the text stroke
* Modify the offset, colour, angle and blur intensity of the text shadow
* Export your icon as an iOS icon set containing all the necessary icon sizes for an iOS app
* Export your icon as a watchOS icon set containing all the necessary icon sizes for a watchOS app
* Export your icon as a macOS icon set containing all the necessary icon sizes for a macOS app
* Export your icon with a custom size
* Export your icon in either PNG, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, TIFF, TIF, GIF or BMP format
* Export your icon with a custom name
So purchase Icon Plus today and make your icons, logos and graphics stand out.
- Support for dark mode in macOS Mojave
- watchOS icon set
- Resizable app window
- Show/hide canvas margins
- Drag and drop images directly into the app
- Minor bugfixes and user interface improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Simple but straight forward
Mapaca1, a scam would be someone selling something misepresented. I just downloaded the app and tested it. Nothing misrepresented. If you were expecting some photoshop level app, you should have done your homework or simply look at all of the sample pictures. You can see that it is a very simple app. No ads, so how is this basically a scam? Actually, even though it is simplistic, I find it very useful. The ONLY thing I can say for constructive criticism is that when you export the icons, give us a button to create a new folder please. Kind of like when you save the profile, there is a “New Folder” button in the bottom left corner; otherwise, nice little app. Also, if you aren’t lazy, go to www dot appsliced dot co. You can search for any app and set an alarm to let you know if the app is free or even cheaper and it will only notify you when the app hits your target price. That way, you don’t have to complain about spending 5 bucks...
Amazing tool to design a logo!
I think this is the best logo design app on Mac Appstore. I tried many apps but this is the most app i like. It have a visual design so everyone can use easily. I often use this app to create my own logos. Just few easy steps and convenient tools i can make so many awesome logos. Export it then send to my friends and they were very surprided. Thanks for creating it for users!
Buggy and lacks features
Wouldn’t say it’s worth 5 dollars. Lots of crashes and could really benfit from just a few more features with the “image” section such as adding more than one image, strecthing and such. Doesn’t need to be photoshop level but something to make it worth the money would be nice. Otherwise there are already many free alternatives out there that do the exact same thing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.