By Jeremy Marchand
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Icon Slate lets you easily compose, import and export icons in many formats for desktop and mobile.
Import and export .icns (Retina), iOS (iOS 8, Retina, Retina HD), Apple Watch, .iconset, .ico (Windows 256x256, Favicon), Android, custom sizes (.png, .tiff), .iContainer files and Folder.
Customize sizes and filenames to use for each formats.
Save format configurations. PNG Optimization.
Drag and drop one or several images to compose your icon.
Create icons quickly by using copy mode (Copy to empty or filled sizes) and operation mode (Cover filled sizes, Trim transparent pixels).
• import and export
Manage multiple icons in a project. Batch import and export.
Convert icons directly in Finder (Services). Add the convert tool in your automator workflow. Use Icon Slate in Bohemian Coding's Sketch (plugin).
Built in preview in Dock. Adjust the background color to check the rendering of your creations above different backgrounds. Preview the icons with five different icon layouts (default, iOS >7, Apple Watch, iOS 6 and iOS 6 with gloss effect).
• Optimized for latest OS X
iCloud, Retina UI, Version, Auto-save, Fullscreen and QuickLook.
What's New in Version 4.4.2
- Fix build on versions prior to Yosemite.
- Finder/Share extensions have been removed due to Apple request (Use instead the services).
- Old convert services have been replaced with two new services that let you convert images or combine them.
- Icon Slate documents are now visible in iCloud Drive directory.
New in 4.4:
- Export panel: you can now convert opened images directly to different icon formats or create a project with this images.
- New plugin for Sketch that works also with the App Store version (Install: Icon Slate menu > Install Sketch plugin). It uses the brand new export panel.
- Apple Watch format and appearance
- Redesigned new project panel
- Predefined format configurations (Favicon, Mobile, Desktop)
I can’t say enough good things about this
This is a very clean intuitive app for making icons. I bought it originally to make website favicons, but have since gone on to make OS X icons with it as well. It is worth eveyr penny, and probably more!
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Jérémy Marchand
- © 2011-2015 kodlian.com, Jeremy Marchand
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor