By Jeremy Marchand
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Icon Slate lets you easily compose, import and export icons in many formats for desktop and mobile.
Import and export .icns (Retina), iOS (iOS 8, Retina, Retina HD), Apple Watch, .iconset, .ico (Windows 256x256, Favicon), Android, custom sizes (.png, .tiff), .iContainer files and Folder.
Customize sizes and filenames to use for each formats.
Save format configurations. PNG Optimization.
Drag and drop one or several images to compose your icon.
Create icons quickly by using copy mode (Copy to empty or filled sizes) and operation mode (Cover filled sizes, Trim transparent pixels).
• import and export
Manage multiple icons in a project. Batch import and export.
Convert icons directly in Finder (Extensions and Services). Add the convert tool in your automator workflow. Use Icon Slate in Bohemian Coding's Sketch (plugin).
Built in preview in Dock. Adjust the background color to check the rendering of your creations above different backgrounds. Preview the icons with five different icon layouts (default, iOS >7, Apple Watch, iOS 6 and iOS 6 with gloss effect).
• Optimized for latest OS X
iCloud, Retina UI, Version, Auto-save, Fullscreen and QuickLook.
What's New in Version 4.4
New in 4.4:
- Extensions for Yosemite that lets you create icons directly in Finder
- Export panel: you can now convert opened images directly to different icon formats or create a project with this images.
- New plugin for Sketch that works also with the App Store version (Install: Icon Slate menu > Install Sketch plugin). It uses the brand new export panel.
- Apple Watch format and appearance
- Redesigned new project panel
- Predefined format configurations (Favicon, Mobile, Desktop)
- A bug affecting the size 40x40 in ICO format
- A bug affecting Format selections
- A bug affecting dragged PDF images
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Jérémy Marchand
- © 2011-2014 kodlian.com, Jeremy Marchand
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor