From the creators of 1967 and Vanillapen, ICONA is RoadRocks’ newest and most powerful design experience. ICONA’s intuitive, uncluttered and powerful tools combined with a seamless workflow will help you visualize and communicate the value and reason behind your brand without the need of prior design experience.
1 MILLION + DESIGNS
• Search and download from a growing library of over 1 Million fully-customizable designs
• A wide range of Superior branding fonts in 9 families: Sans Serif, Serif, Signature, Brush, Script, Display, Light, Fancy, Modern
• Smart Layering
• Fill & stroke coloring
• Solid & Gradient coloring
• Type kerning & leading
• Grid snapping
• Images: Choose from a growing library of over 350,000 images or use your own
• Custom Colors: Solid Colors, Gradients
• HD Exports for digital and print uses
Have questions, suggestions or feedback? We love to hear from you! Reach out to us at RoadRocks.com or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
So close to being great!
Awesome image libraries, with some good basic tools like opacity, stroke, etc. The search tool works great. I was blown away by the choices for "palm tree," for instance. And I was glad to learn that it works on my fourth gen iPad with iOS 10.3.3.
But 1) It's a bit clunky. I.e., you have to start your search all over again to change your choice and you can't make a duplicate to make additional versions. Also sometimes slow to react to things like font change. 2) It crashes! A lot!
If they could fix the issues, this app would save me from having to buy a new iPad with iOS 12 which most design apps require now.
Good app, BUT, needs improvement...
UPDATE : some logos of major companies come up in search... this doesn’t seem right
UPDATE : images export blurry, needs fix ASAP! Also, have an option for different canvas sizes.
I am an aspiring graphic designer, and this app boasts a wide range of options to help spark my creative abilities. There are just some things I would like to see in a future update.
1) The ability to sync to iCloud, or create an account so the work we do within the app is not lost.
2) Allow us to save what searches that we like so we don't have to keep scrolling to find them again.
3) The brush feature is something I haven't seen or noticed in different logo making apps. However, there needs to be zoom capability. Even using a stylus would be difficult to color in our logos.
4) The ability to add textures to our masterpieces would be wonderful.
All in all, this is an OKAY app. But like all apps, there are flaws and are room for improvement. However, this is the best logo making app I have used.
Would be awesome but..... please update now!!
Needs to be done in layers. Every time you try to stack designs you always wind up deleting or moving other images or text. This is a phone app... we all have fat fingers. Impossible to be precise. I am so close to getting what I want out of it. Just modify it to where we can design in stages and this would be the coolest app I have used. Great idea. Not very well thought out execution. Please make a desktop version or update this app to not be the most frustrating thing known to man. Tons of reviews asking for the same improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.