IconFly Desktop is an incredible time saver that allows you to easily create icons in many formats for your Mac applications. IconFly Desktop is actively supported and consistently updated.
Supported image formats for icons creation: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF.
• Create appiconset for your Mac applications
• Create a folder with an icon or set icon on an existing folder
• Set icon on a file
• Create Mac app icons in the additional formats: iconset, ICNS
• Preview your icons before export
• Replace images separately for different sizes
• Save icons as images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
• Preview in Dock
• 6 types of roundings and 8 types of masks
IconFly Desktop allows you to create the Appiconset with all the correctly sized icons and properly formatted JSON file. You can save it directly to the Assets Catalog in your project and Appiconset is ready to use right after that without any additional changes. Appiconset created by IconFly Desktop is fully compatible with Xcode 6.0 or later.
QuickIcon is an innovative feature that allows you to create all needed icons much more quickly, just in one click.
IconFly Desktop is easy to use. Just drag your image into the app, click Generate, and IconFly Desktop will immediately produce all of the icon previews to instantly see how your icons will look in different sizes. Moreover, you can not only see but also replace the images separately for different sizes. And when you are satisfied with the results, you can easily export your icons for immediate use.
Fix minor issues
- Alexey Nikitin
- 5.1 MB
- Developer Tools
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aperio Lux Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.