By Alexey Nikitin & Alexandr Bondar
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
IconFly - make icon on the fly!
IconFly is the gorgeous tool for generate different type of icons from images for OS X.
Just put image and voila!
Supported file format for creating icons: png, jpg, jpeg, tiff, gif, icns, psd, eps, ai, pdf
OS X icons
• Create ICNS
• Create iconset (compatible with Xcode 4.4 or later)
• Create AppIcon.appiconset (compatible with Xcode 6.0 or later)
• Create folder with icons
• Set icon on the folder
• Save icon as image in the next formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
• Preview in Dock
• Corner rounding
• Generate within and without scaling
• Quick change image in any icon size
Icons generated using IconFly fully compatible with OS X Human Interface Guideline.
What's New in Version 3.0
Export as AppIcon.appiconset has been added
AppIcon.appiconset is fully compatible with Xcode 6.0 or later
Notification Center support has been added
FAQ has been added
Customization for retina OS X icons has been added
6 different masks for OS X icons has been added
Round system for OS X icons has been improved
‘Don’t scale image’ option has been fixed
Replace icons when export has been fixed
German localization has been added
When update to version 3.0 all settings in preferences pane will be restored by default
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Ukrainian
- Seller: Alexey Nikitin
- © Aperio Lux Team
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor