IconFly Mobile is an incredible time saver that allows you to easily create icons in many formats for your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications. Moreover, IconFly Mobile allows you to create icons for Android applications. IconFly Mobile is actively supported and consistently updated.
Supported image formats for icons creation: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF.
• Create appiconset and icons packages for your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications
• Preview your icons before export
• Replace images separately for different sizes
• Supports app icons for iOS 7 and later (including latest iOS 12)
• Supports app icons for iPhone
• Supports app icons for iPad
• Supports app icons for watchOS 1 and later (including latest watchOS 5)
• Supports app icons for 38 mm, 40 mm, 42mm, and 44 mm Apple Watch
IconFly Mobile allows you to create the Appiconset with all the correctly sized icons and properly formatted JSON file. You can save it directly to the Assets Catalog in your project and Appiconset is ready to use right after that without any additional changes. Appiconset created by IconFly Mobile is fully compatible with Xcode 6.0 or later.
QuickIcon is an innovative feature that allows you to create all needed icons much more quickly, just in one click.
IconFly Mobile is easy to use. Just drag your image into the app, click Generate, and IconFly Mobile will immediately produce all of the icon previews to instantly see how your icons will look in different sizes. Moreover, you can not only see but also replace the images separately for different sizes. And when you are satisfied with the results, you can easily export your icons for immediate use.
Fix minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Almost Completely Useless
Generates an asset catalog with the image in it but the icons show up as black squares when installed on a device
- Alexey Nikitin
- 5.7 MB
- Developer Tools
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aperio Lux Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.