IconFly is an incredible time saver that allows you to easily create icons in many formats for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications. Moreover, IconFly allows you to create icons for Android applications as well as Web clip icons and favicons. IconFly is actively supported and consistently updated.
Supported image formats for icons creation: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF.
• Create appiconset and icons packages for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications
• Create a folder with an icon
• Set an icon on the folder and file
• Create Mac app icons in the following formats: iconset, ICNS
• Preview your icons before export
• Replace images separately for different sizes
• Supports app icons for iOS 7 and later (including latest iOS 12)
• Supports app icons for iPhone
• Supports app icons for iPad
• Supports app icons for watchOS 1 and later (including latest watchOS 5)
• Supports app icons for 38 mm, 40 mm, 42mm, and 44 mm Apple Watch
• Create full icons package for Android applications
• Create different types of icons for websites or web applications
• Save icons as images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
• Preview in Dock
• 6 types of roundings and 8 types of masks
IconFly allows you to create the Appiconset with all the correctly sized icons and properly formatted JSON file. You can save it directly to the Assets Catalog in your project and Appiconset is ready to use right after that without any additional changes. Appiconset created by IconFly is fully compatible with Xcode 6.0 or later.
QuickIcon is an innovative feature that allows you to create all needed icons much more quickly, just in one click.
IconFly allows you to create the following web icons:
• Web clip icons with headers
• Ordinary and Extended favicon
• Android web icons with headers and manifest
IconFly is easy to use. Just drag your image into the app, click Generate, and IconFly will immediately produce all of the icon previews to instantly see how your icons will look in different sizes. Moreover, you can not only see but also replace the images separately for different sizes. And when you are satisfied with the results, you can easily export your icons for immediate use.
Fix minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a little more spit and polish, but works
Ran into a NULL pointer error shortly after using it ( I was experimenting with rounded corners ).
Impressed with the variations, but the scaled down icons appeared blurry in some cases, wasn’t expecting that at all given the size and initial sharpness of the base image.
Loved the fact that one could preview in the dock.
On one panel previews don’t show, although it appears the control that shows them on that pane is inverted.
I like the export feature, I do not like the ear-piercing bell, nor its duration, when an export completes — which is fairly instaneous.
This app isn’t a must-have, because you can do what it’s doing yourself fairly easily with almost any image tool out there. However, I can certainly see the utility behind the concept — assuming the above issues get addressed (and I’m sure they will) — where it could be a decent time saver. It is just on the tipping point of being something one might want to have hanging from their developer toolbelt.
The app is begging for a few experimental filters, as well as the ability to reposition a non-square image around in real-time.
works very well
it automates a very tedious task. chose what icon set you want. drag and drop you image. and its done. simple. I’m glad it is updated for iOS 8. seems foolish that Apple doesn’t provide a built in tool for this. until then, I’m VERY happy I have this. good job.
Fast and powerful
This app is great for me to test my icon designs in multiple sizes. But the good thing is that this tool outputs a stack of Xcode-friendly and App Store-ready images. This is so greate because the visualization of the desing is been tested on a actual icon format and size.
- Alexey Nikitin
- 6.5 MB
- Developer Tools
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aperio Lux Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.