Do you want to include all of your app icons at the correct sizes without having to resize every single one manually? Are you tired of confusing apps?
IconKit brings you a great new experience of icon generator for developers and designers, just drag your image into IconKit to start.
• Export icons for iOS, watchOS, CarPlay, iMessage and macOS applications.
• Support for Android mipmap and drawable icon sets.
• Preview your icons before export.
• Tired of assigning every single icon in Xcode? Generate AppIcon.appiconset including properly formatted JSON file for Asset Catalogs.
• Convert @2x or @3x icons to 1x scale factor with a tiny tool called ScaleReducer right on your status bar.
Watch in action: http://youtu.be/ybHkAMkVVr0
Adds support for new icons based on Xcode 10
Adds support for Dark Mode in macOS Mojave
Ratings and Reviews
A Gift From Above
I just want to say thank you to the developer for making such a good app! I was able to get my icons exported in under a minute after downlading it from the store. This beautiful tool gives you the exact icons you need in organized folders! Life couldn’t be easier with this app.
Best App Icon Generator
Created all the icons I needed for my app and ones that I couldn’t even use also, made them look great and professional. Thanks for the great app.
Didn’t Generate All Icon Sizes Needed
Didn’t supply a full set of icons needed for xCode iMessage Sticker Pack icons. 4 blanks, 3 if you don’t count 1024x1024. Where is the iPhone 29@2x and 29@3x? Where is the iPad 29@2x? I bought this to supply all the icons xCode needed. It didn’t do that. Instead of saving time, it wasted it. Not to mention the time it takes to go into my account and get a refund.
Please check the "AppIcon.appiconset" option to generate required files in order to use in Xcode.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.