IconKit: The Icon Resizer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Do you want to include all of your app icons at the correct sizes without having to resize every single one manually? Are you tired of confusing apps?
IconKit brings you a great new experience of icon generator for developers and designers, just drag your image into IconKit to start.
• Export icons for iOS, watchOS, CarPlay, iMessage and macOS applications.
• Support for Android mipmap and drawable icon sets.
• Preview your icons before export.
• Tired of assigning every single icon in Xcode? Generate AppIcon.appiconset including properly formatted JSON file for Asset Catalogs.
• Reduction of @2x or @3x icons to 1x scale factor with a tiny tool called ScaleReducer right on your status bar.
Watch in action: http://youtu.be/ybHkAMkVVr0
What's New in Version 9.0
Adds iOS App Store Marketing Icon
Didn’t Generate All Icon Sizes Needed
Didn’t supply a full set of icons needed for xCode iMessage Sticker Pack icons. 4 blanks, 3 if you don’t count 1024x1024. Where is the iPhone 29@2x and 29@3x? Where is the iPad 29@2x? I bought this to supply all the icons xCode needed. It didn’t do that. Instead of saving time, it wasted it. Not to mention the time it takes to go into my account and get a refund.