iConnectHue for Philips Hue lights
By Crossfire Designs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iConnectHue will bring out the best of your Philips Hue lights! Organize your Hue Lamps: Assemble groups for rooms, areas or special purposes. Light up your party, dinner or bedroom in favorite colors, schemes and moods with easy to use drag & drop-functions! Want to go to bed? Just start up the app-integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Intelligent timers only act when you need them.
Have you got a Hue Tap, Hue Dimmer or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and (with animation editor purchase) even color animations! The motion sensor can either turn off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips has made this "app of the month" 3 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with relative ease. This all comes in a nice clean package! It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
iConnectHue is also available for the iPad: "iConnectHue HD" has even better usability thanks to the larger iPad screen.
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on http://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact support instead of giving a negative rating. Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter – for the best possible user experience.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), light in group order, group hiding (animation sharing requires same iCloud account)
• Upload color animations to your bridge. No more empty iPhone batteries, and everybody with iConnectHue can stop them!
• Group your lights - for example by room, share lights between groups
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Everything happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Multiply the possibilities of your Hue Tap, Dimmer and Motion Sensor! More flexibility than any other app one the market (details: http://iconnecthue.com/features )
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Powerful timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off), by presence (with optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, at sunrise or sunset time
• Slowly fade down the lights when you go to bed or slowly fade over to another scene
• Include your Living Colors / Living whites and 3rd party lights into your Hue system - iConnectHue can find them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems (if not, just use contact function)
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and most if not all 3rd party lights
Need more? Additional modules are available via in app purchase:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left
• Create the animations you want, upload them to switches, have them on your Apple Watch, widget and for timers
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching between them
• With Watch Plus you can give voice commands (also old bridge), control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature
• Save energy: Turn off devices with Living Whites & Osram Lightify plugs when not at home (included in Automation)
• Additional animation packages
• All in app purchases shared with iPad version, if same iTunes and iCloud account used
It's less than a single Hue light. If you think it's expensive, have a look what app development means:
It can do much more than Philips' app:
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Bug fixing and performance improvements... oh, wait! No, we actually have done quite a lot of work to give to you:
• A brand new group interface, which should be easier to use and gives the app a new look
• Room support, which also improves compatibility with Alexa
• Instant timers (sleep timers and reminders) in the app, in the widget and on your switches
• A great and colorful summer animation package
• Yes, and you suspected it: Several other improvements
• The complete change list will be shown to you on app start, you will also find it under "Help & More"
Old automation users please note: The old automation is not available any longer. Please migrate to the new one, it's much more powerful!
Thanks for your understanding!
Your feedback is welcome!
Never forget, this app wouldn't be here without you! Please leave a positive rating in the App Store, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. If you have written a text before, change at least one sentence to get it published again. If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate and use the contact function in the app. You will surely get support!
A must have for Philips Hue users
App runs smoothly, all add ons work as expected, dev FREQUENTLY updates with new features that make the hue experience better. The dimmer programmability alone makes this app worth the full price, but every feature included with this app is centered around effortless usability in real day to day situations. For instance, my bedside dimmer is programmed to switch certain lights off, my bedroom to a specific night scene and a timer for the bedroom to go off 3 mins after, all with one press of one button, and only past a certain time in the evening. Timers can be based on your location- I have "all off if I'm away" timers set to run every few hours when I'm away from home. This app gets you pretty close to running a full blown home automation server, and it does this pretty much independent of the phone!
The upgrades are huge
I have been using iConnectHue for a few months now, and have found it to be the only app out there capable of organizing and controlling the hue lights with animations. With the most recent update I was so excited to see they fixed alot of small bugs, upgraded the UX and UI, and the connection to the lights seams to be a lot faster and responsive then in previous versions. I highly recommend this app, and it is leaps and bounds better then the stock HUE app.
Still a lot better than Philips app
Regular updates, fast support response. Best user interface. Very intuitive to use. Works better than the "improved" Hue app. Worth the five bucks for sure. Been using it for over 2 years now.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 25, 2017
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Stefan Goehler
- © 2013-2017 Crossfire Designs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Widget Editor$0.99
- Animation Editor$1.99
- Watch Plus$1.99
- Multi Bridge$3.99
- Christmas animation package$1.99
- Bring in nature!$1.99
- Spring awakening$1.99
- Summer delights$1.99