Tidy up your Hue lights: Organize them in groups, let them light up in your favorite colors, depending on where you are and how you feel. Want to go to bed? Just start up the integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Have got a Hue Tap or Hue Dimmer and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, brightness, blinking, on/off and (with animation editor purchase) even color animations! The motion sensor can turn off or return to the last state on inactivity.
Apply colors to your group, drag & drop them, or save them as favorite.
iConnectHue is available separately for the iPhone! Search for iConnectHue!
iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still to solves complex tasks with relative ease to use. This all comes in a nice clean package! It's possibly the only Hue app you will need.
More information on https://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, consider contacting support instead of giving a negative rating - most times your issues can be solved or answered. A rating will not get your app back to work, but the support can help - simply use the integrated contact function.
Only in iPad HD version:
• Scene browser lets you easily create and choose your scenes
• Portrait and landscape mode as well as multitasking support
• Groups controllable even in grid mode - drag & drop colors between groups!
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - in app purchase), light & group order, group hiding (animation sharing only on devices with same iCloud account)
• Upload color animations to your bridge. No more empty iPhone batteries, and everybody with iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful magic scenes, which can be used in every group
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - iPhone can be turned off!
• Multiply the possibilities of your Hue Tap, Dimmer and Motion sensor! iConnectHue offers you more flexibility than any other app one the market (details on feature page of iconnecthue.com)
• Group colors can be stored as a scene, light colors as a favorite
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Create timers with colors and scenes, each day or certain days, with or without random offset, at sunrise or sunset time
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, a shortcut to the sleep timer, light states and dimmers
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you (blink), transition
• Include your Living Colors / Living whites and 3rd party lights into your Hue system - iConnectHue can find most of them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights, new devices, add lights from other bridges, update your bridge and lights firmware
• Integrated help and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems (if not, just send a feedback)
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and most if not all 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in-app-purchase:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left
• Discotainment - sync your lights to music with Hue Entertainment and make your home a Disco
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited own animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching between them
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• All in app purchases shared with iPad version, if same iTunes and iCloud account used
This all comes in a nice clean package, that is easy to use! This is possibly the only Hue app you will need.
Interested why there's a separate iPad version? Have a look here:
Welcome to the new age of voice commands - Siri Shortcuts! These allow you to connect any of the following actions taken in iConnectHue to be started by Siri:
• Scenes, Magic Scenes, colors and animations
• Light on/off, group/room off
• Discotainment - open it, start and stop it
Note that certain actions require you to have the appropriate module purchased, otherwise they won't appear as shortcut. Siri Shortcuts require iOS 12 and a newer iPad.
We've done a few other things that should ease your life:
• Added support for the Hue outdoor Lightstrip and Hue Play
• Improved motion sensor cancel overview
• iConnectHue now warns about unreachable master light in Discotainment - which would hinder Discotainment to work at all
• Small Widget editor editing improvements
• Numerous small improvements all around the app - we hope they help you
• Solved a few problems some of you were experiencing and improved some details
• We’ve beautified some dialogues - can you find them? ;)
iOS 10 users please note: This is likely the last version to support this system. iConnectHue always supports the current and the last system version.
Your feedback is welcome! Never forget, this app wouldn't be here without you! Please leave a positive rating in the App Store, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate and use the contact function in the app. You will surely get support!
Ratings and Reviews
I am deleting the app because of the wording of this update
Frankly, I buy all of the "in app" purchases with the app. I find the piecemeal assembly of the developer's complete app a frustrating business model. I buy all available additions with the app as I said a sentence ago - but, this wizard of a developer made an error in his last release and did not charge enough money to make his app "fully functional" - and, with this update he is turning off some of the app's functions and requires additional payment.
I don't know if my app is effected by this - but I don't care: retroactive fee increases just chap my hide.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sure though it is a misunderstanding. It's not easy to find a wording that fits for everybody. Though the "wizard" is a person, too, and is able to communicate ;)
What is the case: The problem existed for less than two days, only a few users have been affected in this time range and, even if you had the impression, will never affect ANY of your purchases you have made yet. They will still be there after the update.
If you like it or not, it's not possible to sell updates via the app store. But this app is always kept up to date and always being worked on - for 4.5 years already. I'm sure you also don't want to work for free, neither do I. This is why the app has some in app purchases.
While they are there, and I'm happy you purchased some, you are not forced to do so. I'm sure you don't even need all of them. This problem is also described in more detail on this page:
Thanks for your investment and don't worry about the update. In case you run into any problems, please use the contact method from iConnectHue's menu and I'm sure we will find a way to sort them out.
The Best So Far
By far the best app I’ve used for configuring Hue devices (motion sensors, dimmer switch). The options available in IConnectHue for these devices allows you to use them to their full potential. Phillips own Hue app doesn’t even come close to providing the options you can use via IConnectHue.
Must have app for hue system
If you use hue lights, get this app. Even if you buy every add on, it still cheaper than a single bulb. And if you have a lot, and multiple bridges, it's a must have.
- Stefan Goehler
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 by Crossfire Designs
- In-App Purchases
- Automation $0.99
- Animation Upgrade $1.99
- Widget Editor $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.