iConnectHue for Philips Hue
By Crossfire Designs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What if... you could edit your scenes? If you could drag & crop colors, apply colors to whole rooms, save colors as favorites and animate your colors in these rooms? If you want to go to sleep and decide yourself when this happens?
What if your switches would do what you want to do? If they could switch single lights, light groups, or colors, or start animations? And this in a combination you want? What if you want wake up to a sunrise? What if your light only turns off when the last person left? Or turn on individually, depending on who arrives? What if your timers care about wether you are present?
iConnectHue is all this! It gives you the flexibility to make with your Hue system do what YOU want, in a nice, clean package. Alone or in your family - because iConnectHue can sync most of your settings over several devices!
iConnectHue is also available for the iPad! Search for iConnectHue HD!
iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still to solves complex tasks with relative ease to use. This all comes in a nice clean package! It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
More information on http://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, consider contacting support instead of giving a negative rating - most times your issues can be solved or answered. A rating will not get your app back to work, but the support can help - simply use the integrated feedback function.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Preset sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - in app purchase), light & group order, group hiding (animation sharing only on devices with same iCloud account)
• Upload color animations to your bridge. No more empty iPhone batteries, and everybody with iConnectHue can stop them!
• Group your lights - for example by room
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Everything happens on your bridge - iPhone can be turned off!
• Multiply the possibilities of your Hue Tap and Dimmer! iConnectHue offers you more flexibility than any other app one the market (details on feature page of iconnecthue.com)
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Create timers with colors and presets, each day or certain days, with or without random offset, at sunrise or sunset time
• Slowly fade down the lights when you go to bed or slowly fade over to another preset
• Include your Living Colors / Living whites and 3rd party lights into your Hue system - iConnectHue can find them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights, new devices, add lights from other bridges, update your bridge and lights firmware
• Integrated help and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems (if not, just send a feedback)
• Connect faster to the bridge on app start than the original Hue app - no more useless waiting!
You need more? Additional modules are available via in app purchase:
• NEW: Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left
• Create the animations you want, upload them to switches, have them on your Apple Watch, widget and for timers
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges at once with just one app!
• With Watch Plus you can give voice commands (also old bridge), control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their presets, start sleep timers
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add presets, switches, a shortcut to the sleep timer, light states and dimmers
• Save energy: Turn off devices with Living Whites & Osram Lightify plugs when not at home (included in Automation)
• All in app purchases shared with iPad version, if same iTunes and iCloud account used
It's less than a single hue light. If you think it's expensive, have a look what app development means:
What it does more compared to Philips' app:
What's New in Version 2.6.3
Summer is not over, but waiting for the next release is!
- Frustrated that you cannot use sliders precisely? Say hello to scrubbing! Like in Apple Music, hold a slider and drag it. The more you move your finger away vertically, the more precise it will get!
- Your groups are now sorted locally, so iConnectHue's naming will no longer interfere with Siri. To activate this, enable group sorting with the edit pencil and drag one group. Every device has got now its own order!
- You liked the "under water" animation so much, there's an even better one now: "Under water world"
- You can now start sleep timers directly from your widget. To do this, edit the sleep time in the widget editor.
- Too many notifications? Limit them to errors in the settings!
- Less work for you to do: iConnectHue now tries to clean up unused animations when there are not enough resources left
- Didn't find how to restrict automation to sunset times? The option is now at the bottom of the list instead of in the wizard.
- Many many detail improvements and polishing some nasty details
- Please note: Never officially supported, but the mood mode isn't supported in presets any longer. Please use animations instead!
Added some small but important fixes.
Your feedback is welcome!
Never forget, this app wouldn't be here without you! Please leave a positive rating in the App Store, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. If you already left a vote for the last version, you can simply submit it again, your old text will re-appear. If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate end send a feedback from within the app. You will surely get help!
Keeps getting better and better
This app continues to get better and better with each update. The addition of Apple watch features is outstanding! I have a number of apps that work with my Hue lights. This is my go to app and the one I recommend using. The features this app offers is second to none and its super easy to use. The developer responds to questions and suggestions very quickly.
If you have Hue lights look no further for an app to control them. If you have an Apple Watch you’ll enjoy it even more.
Still the best.
By far the best Hue app out there.
Works most of the time
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 13, 2016
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Stefan Goehler
- © 2013-2016 Crossfire Designs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Widget Editor$0.99
- Watch Plus$1.99
- Animation Editor$2.99
- Multi Bridge$3.99