Access exclusive Instagram and Facebook analytics and analyze your social media performance. Schedule your Instagram posts in advance and get notified when it’s time to post.
With over 35,000 customers worldwide, Iconosquare is the leading analytics and management suite for social media.
Since 2011 Iconosquare has helped hundred of thousands marketers analyze their performance on social media.
Why you’ll love Iconosquare:
- Exclusive Instagram analytics: visualize how your community is growing, see how many followers you gained and lost, identify your most engaging media and more! For Business profiles, get also access to Stories insights, to community demographics and to reach and impressions data.
- NEW: Facebook analytics: see how your number of fans is growing and how many fans you gained and lost, access demographics of your community, visualize the reach and impressions of your posts, see your most engaging publications etc.
- Instagram Post Scheduler: plan ahead and schedule all your Instagram posts in advance from your computer. Upload photos and videos, type captions and get notified on your smartphone when it’s time to post.
- Track Instagram hashtags performance: hashtag growth, daily posts on hashtag, most engaging posts etc. (not available for Starter and Plus members)
- Track your competitors on Instagram and easily compare your performance with theirs. (not available for Starter and Plus members)
- Instagram Comment tracker: monitor comments received on your Instagram posts. Reply to them, mark them as read and delete inappropriate ones.
- Multi-Account Management: schedule and manage for all your Instagram accounts and Facebook pages from within the app.
Bug fixes and performance optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
Super Helpful Until...
So, this app is super helpful as far as providing insights and info about your ig account until the free trial period (which you probably don’t see in the description - I know it wasn’t there when I downloaded it) ends. I didn’t even know there was a trial period until I opened the app one day & it notified me that it had expired. Not including this information usually is a red flag to me, that the developer will not be up front with users about costs. There is no free version of this app - you either pay a subscription every month or get access to nothing. Most apps with similar features will still have a free version after the trial period runs but not this one. I deleted it after the trial period expired because most of the features can be found in other apps that are either free or the features remain free once the trial periods on those apps lapse. It was fun while it lasted, but I’m not going to pay for information that I can find for free elsewhere.
I like it
It provides valuable insights on what you need. I would really like for it to have a feature similar to preview in which you can actually download your grid, then put potential photos next to it in order to maintain theme. Other than that I would say maybe include more information that’s available on the desktop client.
Great App, needs update for iPhone X
I’ve loved this app for work. Still love it, but now that I have the iPhone X when I try to post from notifications the “next” option once copied to Instagram is behind the battery and WiFi connection in the top right corner and I cannot post. Causing huge issues for me. Is anyone else having this issue? Update soon?
- 66.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Iconosquare
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.