iConsult - Simple Timekeeping
By Varietas Software, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iConsult is the simplest and most intuitive app for freelance workers to keep track of time spent on multiple projects. Simple. Intuitive. Fast.
Do you tend to work on several different projects at once? Do you need to switch back and forth between what you're actively working on regularly? If so, then iConsult will help simplify your daily life. It focuses on doing one thing to the exclusion of all else, without adding a lot of useless features and bookkeeping. Track your time... done.
iConsult shows all your active projects in a single intuitive window. One project can be toggled to "working" at a time. While a project is active, the work "session" time increases, letting you easily keep track of how much you've worked on the current project. The overall amount of time worked is also tracked, and will continue to increase until you manually reset it. The reports window allows you to see overall time worked for each project, reset the overall counts, and send the data as an email report.
* Simple intuitive interface provides one-click task switching. No time is wasted configuring window fields.
* Basic reports allow you to report on your total work completed at the intervals you choose. Reset the total time each day, each week, or each month... whenever you like.
* Easy and intuitive setup allows you to add or remove as many projects as you like.
* iCloud support for easy project time tracking using multiple Macs, iPhones, and even the Apple Watch! (Use on Mac requires iConsult Version 1.1+ from the Mac App Store)
What's New in Version 1.1
* Revamped Apple Watch icon
* Support clearing project totals from Apple Watch with force touch
* Minor bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Varietas Software, LLC
- © 2015, Varietas Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.