Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Extend your cockpit to the iPad!
iControl DCS allows you to connect your iPad with Digital Combat Simulator's A-10C Warthog flight simulation. Allowing you to control the simulator by touching your screen.
Never fumble for your mouse in the heat of the moment again!
Here are some of the functions it provides
- Crisp and clean 100% original graphics with retina iPad support
- Quick and easy navigation between instruments via swipe gestures
- Live MFCD displays (left and right) with working buttons
- Live CDU display with working buttons
- UFC panel with working buttons
- Caution and warning light panel
- Various commonly used cockpit functions
- Supports multiple devices. Connect two iPads at once and display Different MFDs on each!
- Radio stack
- Combined view with UFC and dual MFCDs on one screen
- Autopilot controls
- All controls and switches necessary to performa a cold ramp startup
- Portrait CDU mode
- DCS World with A-10C Addon
- Microsoft Windows
- iControl DCS Server available at http://www.bit-shift.com/
- Due to limitations in the simulator, live MFCDs must be repeated on your monitor.
- Due to limitations in the simulator, the sim will be forced to run in full screen windowed mode
***** We suggest you give A-10 VC Free a try before purchasing iControl DCS to make sure it suits your play style. *****
This application will not work with OS X!
iControl DCS and bit-shift.com are not affiliated with iControl Networks.
What's New in Version 4.1
All settings have been moved in-app. They are viewable by tapping the gear icon on the main screen.
Fix Radio dials behaving erratically.
Other minor fixes and enhancements.