Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Extend your cockpit to the iPad!
iControl DCS allows you to connect your iPad with Digital Combat Simulator's A-10C Warthog flight simulation. Allowing you to control the simulator by touching your screen.
Never fumble for your mouse in the heat of the moment again!
Here are some of the functions it provides
- Crisp and clean 100% original graphics with retina iPad support
- Quick and easy navigation between instruments via swipe gestures
- Live MFCD displays (left and right) with working buttons
- Live CDU display with working buttons
- UFC panel with working buttons
- Caution and warning light panel
- Various commonly used cockpit functions
- Supports multiple devices. Connect two iPads at once and display Different MFDs on each!
- Radio stack
- Combined view with UFC and dual MFCDs on one screen
- Autopilot controls
- All controls and switches necessary to performa a cold ramp startup
- Portrait CDU mode
- DCS World with A-10C Addon
- Microsoft Windows
- iControl DCS Server available at http://www.bit-shift.com/
- Due to limitations in the simulator, live MFCDs must be repeated on your monitor.
- Due to limitations in the simulator, the sim will be forced to run in full screen windowed mode
***** We suggest you give A-10 VC Free a try before purchasing iControl DCS to make sure it suits your play style. *****
This application will not work with OS X!
iControl DCS and bit-shift.com are not affiliated with iControl Networks.
What's New in Version 4.1
All settings have been moved in-app. They are viewable by tapping the gear icon on the main screen.
Fix Radio dials behaving erratically.
Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Hard To Set Up But Finally Worth It.
I had a hard time getting this app to work. After I totally gave up, I sent an email to the app developer without expecting a reply, but I was surprised when he replied to me immediately and started helping me with the thing: A true rarity in an app developer these days. He deserves 4 stars for this, if for nothing else. He helped me step-by-step via offering suggestions and tech support, till finally we got it to work the way it should...........................It had something to do with my PC resolution. So for all those having problems, try tweaking around with your resolution in DCS options menu as that might help. Full screen mode have to be NOT checked..........................UPDATE: It works well with track IR (but you gotta know how to set up the TrackIR properly). After I leant how to set up both really good..............I am now living in the skies. I really love this thing. You can't know what you are missing till you use it in-game.
So cool and useful.
Cant fly the A-10C without it, I feel naked. It is very cool to flip switches and use the cdu, mfcds on the ipad. Setup is a breeze, all automated. I used the virtual display option and it was easy, just had to do a bit of math to fit everything on an invisible screen. The only con is the price. Performance in game also suffers a bit.
This is an amazing app. I have been using it for about a year now and I cannot begin to describe how amazing and useful it is. Well worth every dime.