iControl for iPad - Mobile Banking & Budget
By Truong Hoang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iControl is THE mobile banking app to control your finances. Set up all your HBCI compliant bank accounts and perform transfers, standing orders, direct debits and much more from your iPad. iControl let's you even check your PayPal balance and fees (see our website for setup instructions).
Use the integrated budget tool to overview your expenses and income and quickly create reports for your financial status. Recurring transactions are automatically recognized by iControl and assigned to your categories.
TAN lists and backups can be exchanged easily vie iTunes or WiFi.
- check bank account and portfolio balance
- transfers & european transfers
- standing orders
- direct debits
- scheduled payments
- PayPal accounts
- supports iTAN, mTAN, smsTAN, mobileTAN, chipTAN comfort, SmartTAN plus
- smart budget tool with automatic recognition of recurring transactions
- versatile reporting tool
- wallet (offline accounts)
MORE TOOLS & FEATURES
- address book for bank contacts
- transfer templates
- account groups
- supports multiple currencies
- automatic and manual backups
- import and export TAN lists, backups and transactions via iTunes or WiFi (CSV, QIF and XML)
SUPPORTED BANKS (GERMANY)
- Sparkassen incl. credit cards and LBS-Bausparer balance check
- Deutsche Bank
- Commerzbank and former Dresdner Bank (balance check, Transfer)
- DKB incl. DKB Visa Card and Hilton cards
- Cortal Consors
- Lufthansa Miles&More Credit Card
- PayPal (check balance and fees)
and all other banks supporting HBCI. An extended list of supported banks is provided on our website in the faq section.
The following banks do not support HBCI and can not be used with iControl at this time: Targo Bank, Santander Bank, SEB Bank, BMW Bank, Volkswagen Bank, Wüstenrot Bank, Bank of Scotland
What's New in Version 2.7.2
- Fixed problem DKB Visa