Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is not compatible with NAOqi 2.1. You need to use NAOqi 1.14!
Control your Nao robot using iControlNao with any iOS device.
The iControlNao app provides remote control of the Nao robot, the awesome robot manufactured by Aldebaran Robotics:
- Automatically detect and connect to your Nao robots using Bonjour
- Start and stop Nao behaviors
- Stand, Sit and Walk controls
- Let Nao speak any sentence you enter
- See Nao's API documentation
- Change Nao's settings
You have to own a Nao robot or at least have access to the Nao robot simulator software to use this software.
- running behaviors are shown highlighted in the behavior browser. It's not fully reliable ATM, since the polling for the running behaviors is not done periodically. This will need a timer...
- don't forget to add the StandUp.crg and SitDown.crg behaviors from the Nao developer project page to your robot for the stand and sit controls to work.
- The speech seems to have problems with some characters (e.g. comma), since i am currently using HTTP requests and no server for the Nao control. The encoding into HTTP requests does not seem to work for those characters...
For the moment the app does not need any special server, for more complex things (such as video transmission) however, a server will be added later.
What's New in Version 1.1
- iPhone 5 support
- reduced iOS version requirements
Great app. I would love to see camera integration.
Nice app, I love to see video an interface.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 21, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Klaus Engel
- © 2012 by Klaus Engel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.