Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Convert video files to iPhone, iPod or iPad, and Send to iTunes automagically.
iConvert is simple, fast and it works!
Highlights: Drag and drop. Converts multiple files in batch. HD option. Lion-ready.
‣ Simple and smart video converter
‣ Specialized for iPod, iPhone and iPad
‣ Batch conversion; convert multiple files
‣ Supports most input video formats
‣ Get your converted files in your iTunes library automatically by checking the "Send to iTunes" option.
‣ Converts to highly optimized video files for your device in MP4 format
‣ Option to convert from/to audio-only music files
‣ Adjust output quality with a friendly slider. Choose any point between Small file size to High Quality
‣ Built-in preview player
‣ Drag and drop, efficient interface
Getting Started with iConvert:
1. Add your multimedia files
2. Select your device
3. Adjust file size/quality slide bar
4. Click convert, and you're ready to go!
You will find your videos in your iTunes library, converted, optimized, and ready to sync.
For a limited time only:
Get iConvert HD now for a special price of only $5.99. Download today!
Best video conversion app
The HD version of iConvert is a must if you want to convert multiple files quickly and easily. The only feature I wish it had would be the ability to convert multiple files on each core of the CPU. Other than that its a very easy to use, powerful application!
If you are looking to convert a file to just a simple MP4 file, then just download the free version of IConvert. The free version has an MP4 conversion option where the HD version does not. I don't understand why the HD won't convert to a simple MP4 but it doesn't. Waste of money if you are looking for MP4s, go with the free version it works great.
Needs Apple TV settings
Great application but needs to offer a conversion to apple tv optimized formats.
- Category: Video
- Released: Sep 09, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ibrahim Hanna Zananiri
- © 2011 iConvertVideo.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later