Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Creating your own custom icons just got easier! iConvert Icons is now the easiest way to create and convert icons from almost any format. With it's unique auto-detection feature, you can simply drop images, apps, folders with custom icons, and of course other icons right into the conversion window. All you need to do is choose the location where you want the newly converted icons saved, and iConvert Icons will handle the rest!
●●● EXCLUSIVE FEATURES ●●●
● Auto-detection of icon formats during conversion!
● Fast drag and drop batch conversion: Drop 1 icon or drop 10,000, it works the same way!
● Convert both ways, to and from all popular icon formats!
● Create icons from SVG and EPS vector icons!
● Support for more input formats: PSD, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, and more!
● Extract icons from .icontainer archives - converting directly to the format you need!
● Includes support for converting both to and from Xcode .iconset folders!
● Advanced format options.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Contact us using the support link.
What's New in Version 2.7
● Minor bug fixes
Also new in recent releases:
● Added support for Windows 10 icon sizes - 512x512, 768x768
● Added support for uncompressed large icons in the ICO format
● Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred under versions of Mac OS X older than 10.10
● Completely rebuilt, Yosemite compatible UI
● Dramatically improved support for import of EPS icons
● Bug fixes and better support for import of SVG icons
● Bug fixes and better support for import of PNG images
● Bug fixes and better support for import of JPG images
● Bug fixes and better support for icns icons
● Changed naming convention of iOS icons to match Apple's developer recommendations
● Added support for iOS 8 @3x icons
● Added support for Android xxxhdpi icons
● Added support for asset catalogs when creating Xcode iconsets