Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Creating your own custom icons just got easier! iConvert Icons is now the easiest way to create and convert icons from almost any format. With it's unique auto-detection feature, you can simply drop images, apps, folders with custom icons, and of course other icons right into the conversion window. All you need to do is choose the location where you want the newly converted icons saved, and iConvert Icons will handle the rest!
●●● EXCLUSIVE FEATURES ●●●
● Auto-detection of icon formats during conversion!
● Fast drag and drop batch conversion: Drop 1 icon or drop 10,000, it works the same way!
● Convert both ways, to and from all popular icon formats!
● Create icons from SVG and EPS vector icons!
● Support for more input formats: PSD, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, and more!
● Extract icons from .icontainer archives - converting directly to the format you need!
● Includes support for converting both to and from Xcode .iconset folders!
● Advanced format options.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Contact us using the support link.
What's New in Version 2.8
● Improved support for SVG, EPS, AI, and PDF icons
● Fixed an issue preventing conversion of certain kinds of PNG files
Very handy tool, with one minor gripe..
This is a really great tool for converting icons from one format to another. I have a handful of Windows apps/games that I run under Wineskin (which gives me a nice little Mac-like app that runs the Windows app nearly seamlessly in OS X), and after extracting the icon for those apps with another tool, I then convert it to then Mac .icns format with iConvert. My sole beef with iConvert is that I don’t have the ability to associate supported files of my choosing with iConvert. You have to open the app, then drag/drop the file to be converted into iConvert’s window. It would make much more sense if I could associate, say, all .ico files to open with iConvert so that a simple double-click would be all I have to do to run my default conversion settings (to .icns, of course). This is a fairly minor quibble since this isn’t something I do frequently, but on the other hand I do it so infrequently that I almost forgot I actually had this app when the need arose. This is the only thing keeping me from rating this 5 stars.