ICRE Mobile App
By The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
The ICRE 2018 mobile app enhances and amplifies the value you get from the International Conference on Residency Education (ICRE): The world’s largest conference devoted exclusively to advancing residency education.
Each year, ICRE’s unique forum brings together clinical educators, physicians and residents from around the world to share ideas, challenges, innovations, and advance training. Through this app, you can:
• Review the program schedule by day or by conference track;
• Plan your personal program of events;
• View all conference abstracts;
• Complete evaluation surveys for each session;
• Locate session rooms using floor maps for all venues;
• Receive official conference updates;
• Engage in sessions with ‘Polling’ feature;
• Review plenary speaker bios and lecture topics;
• Enter conference notes and contact information;
• Read complete sponsor and exhibitor information;
• Participate in an interactive exhibit hall challenge;
• Capture candid moments through the ‘Frame it’ photo feature;
• And much more …
With six plenaries, 21 learning tracks, more than 60 workshops and over 200 poster and paper presentations, ICRE 2018 offers a lot to see and do.
Maximize your time using the ICRE app.
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- 49.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.