► 975 top-quality puzzle games are ready to be played! You can generate innumerable puzzles! Remember: ICruciPuzzle, the ORIGINAL, the first reflecting the real game with a keyword/key-sentence. ◀
► The aim of the crucipuzzle game (or twisted words) is to find and delete some predetermined words among a set of letters, usually shown separately. Once you find all the words in the puzzle, you should create a keyword/key-sentence with the remaining letters in reading order (from left to right, from top down). Typically, you know only the length of each keyword, for example for the key-sentence "twisted words", the length (6, 11) will be known.
iCruciPuzzle brings to iPhone, iPod and iPad the classic twisted words game sticking as much as possible to the real game. The game interface is simple and intuitive.
iCruciPuzzle is the first of its kind to give a chance to find a keyword/key-sentece, just like the paper game!
► What does this app provide?
• English and Italian versions.
• Interface for iPhone, iPod and iPad colored and optimized for display screen.
• 975 puzzles between Italian and English.
• Puzzles creation from the existent puzzles to play forever.
• Puzzles (various sizes) using the whole screen available.
• Puzzles breakdown in different categories (Miscellaneous, Education, Music, Nature, Sports, Food, Science and Technology, Time, Costume and Society).
• 3 levels of difficulty: easy, medium and hard.
• Fight against time and time management record.
• 3 Puzzle aids, if you can not find a word.
• Saving the game state if you receive a call, SMS, or close the app while you play.
• Drawing line naturally and immediately.
• Selection of the remaining letters in the puzzle by drawing circles, creating the keyword/key-sentence.
• Possibility to restart the puzzle.
• Possibility to manage and listen to the music on your iPod while you are playing.
• Game Center compatibility.
• Game instructions and guidance rules.
◆ Leave comments and/or send us an e-mail! Your feedback helps us to improve this app! ◆
▶ Contact and info:
web site: www.enricodemichele.com
facebook: find iCruciPuzzle page
Ratings and Reviews
Great for passing time
I really like that I can select between shorter and longer puzzles, depending upon how much time I have. I have noticed a couple of annoying things. First, is that on a couple of puzzles now, I have found that the game counts words within words as two separate items (like Monday and day, though those aren't the exact words). I wish I could remember the exact examples, but the two times I noticed it was in Puzzle 2. Also, the word "strength" is spelled incorrectly in the puzzle that has "video games" as its solution. (I think it was called "realistic".) Otherwise, this is a great game that I keep coming back to.
An annoying addition to word search
This is a word search puzzle. After finding all of the words, you are left with random letters. You create a phrase from these leftover letters with the help of a clue that tells you how long each word is. The problem is this is not fun or challenging, so it is basically a worthless addition to a word find.
It is not fun because you have to tediously tap each letter to complete the phrase. It is not challenging because the leftover letters are in order, left to right. So you basically just tap the letters when you're done with the search to try to extend the game.
Just do a word search
As a word search, it's pretty good, about what you'd expect. But it promotes itself as having a bonus, a puzzle made up of the remaining unused letters. Unfortunately what remains is not much of a puzzle as the letters spelling out the hidden phrase are already in order, left-to-right, top-to-bottom, no unscrambling or rearranging necessary. That's about as challenging as opening up a fortune cookie to find the hidden message. So scramble the final letters and give us a challenge, and I'll gladly increase my rating.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.