By Random Support, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
International Chemical Safety Cards (ICSC)
The ICSC now on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, including the following enhanced functionality:
- Searchable Index of Chemical Names, Synonyms and Trade Names
- Searchable index of CAS Numbers
- Searchable index of RTECS Numbers
- Searchable index of EC Numbers
- Searchable index of EINECS Numbers
- Searchable index of UN Numbers
- Ability to select "Favorite" chemicals for quick access
- All card data available locally on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad; a network or data connection is never required.
The cards are similar to typical MSDS documents with standard contents that include:
- Chemical names, synonyms, trade names
- Molecular mass and formula
- Hazard types
- First aid
- Fire fighting
- Acute hazards
- Exposure prevention
- Packaging and labeling
- Spill disposal
- Exposure limits
- Physical description
- Physical properties
What's New in Version 1.2
- Important compatibility fixes for iOS 4.2 on the iPad
- Support for AirPrint printing of any guide page. This REQUIRES a device upgraded to iOS 4.2 and an AirPrint compatible printer, but limited testing shows that it may also work with FingerPrint or Printopia software (separate purchase) to share many non-Airprint printers from a Mac.
- Bug fixes
- Added information/feedback screen to send us email to or recommend to friends.
I just tried out the app and I find it great. It provides a lot of info on a multitude of chemicals. As a chem major, this app would prove very useful in my studies.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 09, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Random Support, LLC
- © 2010 Random Support, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.