By Wizzard Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Jeffrey S. Guy, MD for topics that arise while on teaching rounds in the Burn ICU at Vanderbilt Medical Center. A broad scope of critical care and prehospital topics are presented as well as recent journal articles and medical news. If you’re a physician, resident, medial student, nurse, therapist or paramedic this content is for you!
This is the most convenient way to access ICU Rounds on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You're always connected to the latest episode. Instant access, just touch and play!
As an added bonus, you get bonus stuff!
* Email the show your questions and comments
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes.)
What's New in Version 1.19
Minor bug fixes and iCloud support.
I am a float nurse that works in trauma, neuro icu, critical care units and cardiac. I have 13 years of medical experience with 9 years as a combat paramedic in the army. This is one of the best podcasts I've ever listened to. The explanations are clear and to the point, easy to understand. Thank you so much for this!
I am a ICU nurse in Tennessee and I love the podcast
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 09, 2013
- Version: 1.19
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wizzard Software
- © 2010 Wizzard Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.